UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Original Orations

snow

Aw that's so sad Owl. At least he was found and his owners won't be left wondering.

Griff we lost a cat and never found out what happened to her. She would have come home had she been able too so we think she died. We moved house only a few months later and I was so worried just in case she was still alive and came home only to find us gone. We sold our house to the next door neighbours and they promised to look out for her and let us know if she arrived back but she never did. The not knowing what happened is dreadful, even now all those years later.

It is Griff - she's been putting pictures on Facebook. It's also Horse of the Year show at the NEC, so it's probably dead busy down there!

Congratulations Granny Jazz :)

Been to see an orthodontist today - when my wisdom teeth came through, they made my front teeth cross. It annoys me when I see my teeth in a photo. So decided to go for a free consult and see what they said. I told myself if it was less than £2k to get them sorted I'd go for it. It's £1500 and they do 0% finance, so I've decided to get them sorted. Gonna feel like a teenager again :laugh: :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Not caught up lovely people. Sorry for not being around.

Today we said goodbye to Butter. My baby boy is now at peace and my heart is shattered into a million pieces. I know I will recover but it will take time. A love built over 14 years doesn't end over night 💖🐾💖

I will spend some time catching up what everyone has been up to. I can't believe it is already October. Roll on 2017, just please don't be as s*** as 2016 plead xxx

So sorry Mary :GroupHug: Run free Butter.

Went to Next today to pick up a parcel, it's on a retail park and Pets at Home is next door. Bumped into mum and dad who were taking Ted to the vets - he wasn't able to walk this morning :( He seemed OK at the vets, so he's had a jab of metacam to see if that perks him up a bit :unsure:

Hope Ted perks up and gets walking.

A cocker spaniel called Jasper who we tracked in Notts way back in July has surfaced in Warwickshire. He is in a right state but glad to be home. Vet is seeing him tomorrow as visiting his home anyway to see a horse.

• Like 1