UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Salutary Sayings

Yantan

What is the name of the drops you are using Suzeanna?

Had some sad news today, the lady who took in Walter and Jessie's mum as a pregnant stray has died. She had a bad reaction to some new tablets a couple of weeks ago and her heart stopped. She never regained consciousness and passed away today :( She was a lovely, genuine lady who truly cared about her family and animals. If it wasn't for her, I wouldn't have my two crazy loons in my life.

Oh dear Jayne, that is sad about the lady but think of how many lives she brightened up by helping the animals and rehoming them...she certainly won't be forgotten

Suzeanna, that is good news about Candy sleeping through the thunder, she must be nice and relaxed

trying to sort my dads car out for it's MOT, why oh why does he leave stuff, couldnt find his mot cert, looked it up online, said 6/10/16...found mot, said expires 27/9/16!!!! so now i need to fix his washers and replace his blades and maybe an indicator bulb...groan and it is windy so will be stood out in the cold

Hi guys, sorry not been here for a while. Lots of you know me on Facebook. For those that don't I lost my dear Dad July 2015 and I was devastated. Now my health is not too good. My kidney function is down to 16% and am going through various tests for a transplant and also decided on the type of Dialysis which is best for me to keep working and look after Bear and Sammy my Parrot dad said to have if anything ever happened to him. I am going to have a read over the forum and pop in from time to time. I am not ignoring people it is just with work etc and making sure Bear and Sammy are well cared for I get not much time for anything else xx

• Like 1