UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Activities

Jazz

We bought 2moses baskets and rocking stands, a baby box jam full of clothes shoes wipes etc and a card lol. Was lovely, nice people, nice food and conversation. Do the people doing your one not have a gift ideas page?? Flav did but we had already asked f we could buy the moses baskets

Moaning :tired:

I'm not quite Olympic'd out, but knackered after setting the alarm to watch the swimming at 2.45 am. At least I'm working from home today.

Builder said he will be here after 8 no matter what the weather. We'll see.

Edited by merledogs

Merledogs...are you mad??? getting up at that time to watch the swimming...crikey, that is hardcore Lol

Jazz....well who was it??

got Kota in at the vet for 10.20, rippd her flippin dew claw yesterday, she is turning into one of those dogs who is keeping me busy in the vet Lol

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more, Griff!

Philip went to the doc this morning to update him on the eye problem, and he's been signed off until 8th September. He's got a week's holiday for the last week of August, but he took his form into work this morning and his Ops manager says he'll definitely get the holiday back.

Lol Bonus Suzeanna, Steve has been off for 2 weeks already and has another 2 weeks off now, only problem is he doesn't get full pay but the rest will do him good.

I have made a chicken tagine, Steve seems to think that as i used to fix cars for a living, dress like a tomboy 99% of the time and am generally a little chav that i am unable to cook, i can cook, i am not too bad actually...don't do it often as nobody likes veggie food apart from me, my dad can try some of the tagine and the rest Steve can fetch tomorrow...no doubt he will hate it Lol...must get him to make sure his will is up to date before he eats it!!! i even remembered to get him a packet of cous cous