UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Activities

Jazz

How exciting Sam - where in India are you going to be? I'm going to Goa in November :)

I am in Ranchi in November and Goa in December , vaccinating dogs and helping run mass vaccine programs

Just read back properly..wow Sam, you'll be running the world at this rate! Hope you really enjoy the new job and that you help as many animals there as you have in Sri Lanka.

I am really looking forward to it as I love working with the WVS and Mission Rabies staff and its part time so I get to work here as well with my own team , We are also planning to expand our services here in Sri Lanka by employing more staff ( thanks to grant funders ) so they can manage things when we are overseas

Nightmare afternoon and evening. Philip lost side vision in his eye. Two anda half hours at our a&e then three at Mansfield. He hasa partial retinal detachment and the only place who operate on Sunday is the Moorfields in London. Have to be there at7.30 tomorrow so I'll have to drive. Agh.

So sorry to read that Suzeanna. :GroupHug: Not what anybody would want but I am sure your friends were there for her.

I hope Philip's op is a success and your leg is none the worse for the driving.

You are having a lot to cope with at the moment ( too much) but we are here for you.