UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jawing Jollily

Jazz

My current one is on my back. I can only see it if I look in the mirror and twist around. Most people only notice it if my t shirt rides up or when I wear a bikini on holiday. I like to know it's there. But if I ever regret it when I get old, I can't see it (if that makes sense) :)

I have my ex Nigels initial in chinese on my back....it is there because although we couldn't always be together (living/working in different places) he was always right behind me. I always had a rule, no tattoos below tshirt sleeve level, i did however break my rule when diesel and delaney died and i had their ashes tattooed into my wrist with their names....where i go they go, just the way it was when they were alive. The one across my ribs i got done a few years ago after a difficult time with Dean, it sums up my life perfectly and the new one i am getting is going to help put my past behind me...i find them quite cathartic (think thats the word i want)....i have a hard time, trauma etc and i get a piece done, it hurts, i heal and put my problem behind me, some people don't get it but it helps me get through life.

Jazz, my mate Martin who does my tats is a fantastic artist, he does tonnes of dog ones and they do actually look like the picture

http://www.dragonflytattooscoventry.com/nav/gallery

i loooooooove going to see him as he is so nice and kind and incredibily suppoertive of me, he also uses vegan inks which is perfect for me, if you leave a tip, he never takes the cash, you put the money in a jar and he gives it to a dog charity

• Like 1

ooo its strange out there. its hot but the sky is black. ill take a top to the club tonight. there will be karaoke. ive never done it before as im tone deaf, but as they are disabled they wont notice, or will they lol

spent the whole morning in the Drs....nurse at 9am and dr at 10.10....got to see the dr at 11.15 Lol i have to go and have another 24 hour holter monitor, great, i am allergic to the heart dots so my skin is all going to blister up....oh well

It is awful Jazz, i am soooooo sensitive i get a fluid filled blister on each and every one within 5 minutes of them going on and talk about itch!!!!

Lol...... it is amazing how much stuff you find you "need" for a new arrival...mind you, i rarely buy myself anything, all my dosh goes on the dogs and cat..well except for haircuts hair dye etc oh and next month i am treating myself to my tattoos

Griff I take it there's no allergy free version of the attachments? I hope it's not too painful and it all goes away quickly.

Archie gets excited every time we get a parcel because sometimes it's for him. Yesterday he took delivery of his Tails.com food. He was ecstatic as he gets to help open his stuff.

Scaffolders have just been and taken the scaffolding down. Hurrah! The one who was rude to me has been let go. They were pleased because they didn't like working with him.

Nah Yantan...sadly not, i have to go into theatre either with them on or if i get a bold anaesthatist we risk it with out, it will only take a couple of weeks to settle down though so not too bad

Well that will learn him to have some proper decent manners and respect for others then!