UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

I've had a few odd symptoms recently, and now have scared myself silly by Googling to see what they could be and coming up with MS. I shall be seriously peed off if that is the case.

I was diagnosed with MS last year it was a shock but I am still here and nothing has changed since my diagnosis

Edited by vonny

Hi Yantan

I am a regular lurker I am afraid :unsure:

I tend to log in most days but I am not much of a poster.It was only the MS post that spurred me on as I know how worrying it can be.

I am actually doing really well and even though I have been diagnosed my symptoms are minimal thankfully. Hopefully that is how I will continue :)

• Like 2

Hiya Vonny, nowt wrong with a bit of lurking! Hope you continue to do well

Well, I am off out on Sunday for my first date in about 13years.. ..I am bricking it lol at least he won't make me go anywhere posh as both of us only have jeans.....thank heavens for that!!! I don't do posh

• Like 2

Ooooh exciting stuff Griff :biggrin:

Google is not anyone's friend with medical stuff - you are much better off seeing your doctor. I remember a couple of years ago convincing myself I had a hernia as my stomach muscles really burned. Turned out I had strained my ab muscle on the left hand side. No hernia, no operation, just rest needed.

Only got 3 and a half hours left to work, then I have a whole 3 and a half weeks off :) Can't wait :biggrin:

• Like 1

Ooo Gooster, good luck for tomorrow!!!! It is your comp isn't it? And is it the wedding Monday?. 3 1/2weeks off...you won't want to go back!

Exciting...I feel sick lol, he is so lovely and proper nervous, suppose it is a good thing that we are both getting together after a long time of not being on the dating scene...at least we are not in the same boat

Moaning :tired:

As for Sturgeon, she won't call another referendum unless she is certain she will win. She can't afford to lose another referendum. I personally think Scotland is more powerful as part of an independent Great Britain than it is on its own as part of the EU.

Younger people are saying that older people have robbed them of their future. With age comes wisdom. We haven't stupidly gambled with their future - it's because we want a better future for the generations who follow. I wonder whether a lot of them voted remain because they have never known anything else and are scared of change. Either way, everybody needs to pull together now to shape a new future. I personally feel as if a great weight has been lifted off my shoulders.

What gets my goat is those like Alistair Campbell who said that we should never have had a referendum. How arrogant to believe that the opinion of the ordinary man doesn't matter, only what the politicians want. I was gobsmacked yesterday when he said that people who voted leave were from "little northern towns" and probably had never voted. Patronising asswipe.

suzeanna - step away from Google, it's not your friend :GroupHug:

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 2

I have not known any different Merledogs, we will survive I am sure

Had about 3hours sleep, been worrying about my brother, I messaged him last night and it is still unread....he is heading off to Borneo soon and I am not sure if I missed him, I would have thought he may have called before he left....I don't even know how long he has gone for

Saw this elsewhere and it made me laugh. Reckon Pooh and Piglet know how not to take things too personally.

"How did you vote?" said Pooh

"Leave" said Piglet

"I voted remain" said Pooh

"Are we still friends?" said Piglet

"Yes...yes we are still friends" said Pooh

"Good" said Piglet "let's go and get p*$$ed"

• Like 1

Enjoy your date, Griff.

Good to see you here, Vonny. Have you looked into any of the MS diets? I have a friend who got a lot of improvement with one.

Pooh and Piglet have the right idea, but I really think they should stick to honey. They get into enough trouble sober, bless them.

Thanks Griff - the comp is tomorrow morning :)

Worked this morning, then went on the pamper afternoon with my brother's fiancé. Had a nice head and neck massage, then went for some food. Then we went for a couple of cocktails :) Got home about half an hour ago. Maybe not the best prep for a lifting comp, but had to be done :laugh:

Weighing in tomorrow at 9.30, not sure what time I'm lifting though. Me, mum, dad and my brother are going out for tea tomorrow night. That should be nice as it's ages since it's just been the 4 of us :)

The wedding is on Monday, then hangover on Tuesday, mad panic on Wednesday and then flying on Thursday :biggrin: