UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Jawing

Jazz

I've seen that video before, so funny! I wonder if dogs dream in sound? Our Rosie is completely deaf now, but sometimes she'll suddenly jump up from a deep sleep and go flying downstairs or to the front door, barking her head off. There is never anything to hear, so presumably in her dreams she hears something?

Someone just shared a post on my FB, a woman in Chapel Allerton left her beautiful dog outside Tesco Express and it's gone. Looked like a flatcoat by the photo. When will people learn? I hope she gets her back unhurt and she learns an unpleasant lesson from it. :unsure:

meant to say thanks for that Alex..I know you should get the roots but my borders are like a jungle at the moment, I can't even see the ground, let alone the roots! I just get hold of the stuff and pull.

Edited by suzeanna

Seriously p*ssed off!!!!! A woman across the road has started dressing like me and has now pinched my haircut and colour....this is the second time this has happened to me now, I guess I should be flattered but she is a dog....I am dying my hair blonde I think, see if the stupid c*w copies that! There is only one me, I am unique, she can copy me in every other way but she will never be me!!m

Hello Mindy, how fab to see you here again :pinkie: :flowers: How's things with you? Dogs? Christmas hasn't been the same without your decorating tips!

Our local supermarket encourages people to leave their dogs outside with a dog hitch. I rarely go there but when I do if I see a dog tied to this I stay with them until the owner comes out.

A dog disappeared from outside TESCO where i used to live.

CCTV showed it being led away by a young man.

Lots of publicity and offer of a reward resulted in a phone call to the owner five days later saying he had the dog and arranging to return it.

He would not say where he got the dog nor did he want the reward.

Unfortunately, another case ,this time from a retails park in Edinburgh, resulted in the dog being taken by a group of young boys and released near the motorway where it was killed.

Living in a rural area we get lots of dogs tied up outside the local shops.