UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Aprils Any Antics

Jazz

Owl, i have found it very much deals with the copper you deal with that decides on what happens... i have experience on both sides of it, sometimes you get one who is lazy and will do just enough...i.e turn up, do the bare minimum and bog off again, then you will get others who really do what they are supposed to and really persevere until the matter is resolved. when i was the victim the b*tch (no offence to dogs) who took my statement deliberately left stuff out so that my case wouldn't be pursued, dealing with another couple for the same thing, well they were good, came to my parents (as it was their house that was having the issue..although aimed at me), looked through all the info they had and then went and warned the cretin across the street off....they even went as far as to explain what level would be accepted as reasonable force and outlined that i didn't have to wait for a punch to be thrown...i could get in first if i felt threatened. I hope your friend gets somebody decent to deal with, if she needs to call them out again, hopefully it won't be the same copper and will get somebody who will hopefully know what they are supposed to do

Suzeanna, nah, my cut is nice and clean and now i have removed the bit of skin that was hanging off i am much happier with it....hope houndwomans husband will be o.k

Lol Merledogs, i spend most of my days mooching round looking like a tramp now....i refuse to get my good clothes ruined...i am sure your ol workmate will realise that you were busy doing something else that required your outfit Lol...i did once upon a time used to walk the dogs all dressed up, not this pair, they over me in snot, gob and mud Lol..pus i am past the point of looking for Mr right now

my consultant told me to up a medication from one day a week to 6 days a week to sort out my tummy pain....great one Dr D...i have done as you said and now my tummy hurts more....or it could be the beer i drunk last night...hmmm

Edited by griff

I have dug some big holes, planted some shrubs and started to make a rockery. I pretended I was burying the nasty people who are threatening my friend, so dug with great vigour hehe. Felt a lot better and had a productive afternoon. Then walked Wispa during a sunny spell, now hopefully a quiet evening.

• Like 1

well at least the ugly people you chucked in the holes will grow into something beautiful...shame that isn't the reality really

Yes, some good, some bad...sadly my experience is outweighed by bad, i was however motivated enough about one lovely young copper to write to the officer in charge at the station to say that he had restored my faith in the police and it was a shame there weren't more like him

I do the same with the hospital, when I had to stay they looked after me so well I wrote to the director and told him how fab the nurses were and doctors....he sent a copy to the ward and they were made up as it was the first time someone had done that. I think we are quick enough to complain so we should compliment as well...you never know, if someone's having a crappy day it might make things better

• Like 2

Owl get your friend to go to the top & contact the Chief Constable. Lay it all out in a letter or email, tell the Chief that this is an official complaint over the handling of the situation, that she doesn't feel safe and request a response.

It worked for me, although it was a long time ago. I got a Chief Super turn up to talk to me about the complaint. The result was that one particular sergeant was reprimanded and a black mark was permanently attached to his record.

Morning, Mum and Dad are off to where Doc Marten was filmed today...i told them they had to go to Mrs Tishalls chemsit Lol...and by something!!! then they are going to Padstow but they didn't know if it was the 'Oss festival...i think it is tomorrow though so they will most likely go. My dad has gone brown too, i am not a happy camper