UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Mad Mutterings

merledogs

Owl, well done....don't forget your Microchip details for Wispa!!!!

Lol that did make me laugh about your relative being suspended for being drunk Lol

Don't you just love getting an invite through for a christening for a kid who you have no idea who it is with no parents names and a rsvp via text..... awesome!!! i can only guess it is one of my dads neices kids but which one???? will need to ring his little sister and ask who who the hell it is Lol

See you when you get reconnected Owl

Lol Jayne...you can keep your snow!!!! we had some the other day for about 5 minutes..me, al excited went in the garden with the dogs who stood there looking like they were being beaten or something....they don't do getting wet Lol

This was the snow this morning B312810E-944B-4BF0-9D0F-4544C2929E48.jpg

Dad has just phoned me to ask if I want a lift to the farm, I put blue on full livery this morning though, so I don't need to see him today. Might get my suitcase down and have a look at my holiday clothes stash - see if I need any new ones :)

• Like 1

we had a bit of Snow yesterday but it was all gone by this morning

My brother is here, dogs are being quite good...i am actually proud of them! bought a load of stuff for my brothers new car...he has turned round and says he doesn't want it!!! nice that, i have no job, struggle for money but still went and bought stuff i thought would be useful to him...but oh no, as his car is specially coated the garage gave his stuff and his ex bought him stuff too...yeah, i know exactly what that little sh*t bought stuff....so he can get a lift back up here for free.If i didn't look like my brother i would seriously query if we were even related