UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

February's Flippin' Faffing

merledogs

within 20 minutes of being up, we were seeing the vet, he is a good lad...he is on theatre duty today so shouldn't be consulting but he came through to sort Deags out, antibiotics and fuciderm and hopefully she will be a lot happier soon...had her anal glands done whilst we were there....lovely start to his monday morning for him Lol. He commented on how much happier and confident she seemed in the vets, i said it is daft me taking her down to get a jab done that i can do myself but it has done the trick....she was perfectly happy whizzing round the consulting room with her squeaky. Told him the next stop is he has her whilst i go off to the shops Lol...she would finish him off!!! his dog is about 15 now so mental Deags would be a huge shock to the system

Upcoming house move is still upcoming, but in slow motion!

We tracked a missing dog today near Peterborough and found him. He was chipped by a land rover late last night and vanished into acres of forestry. Wispa and I went out together with our new trainee Finlay the lab and his mum. Finlay is a truffle hunter extending his skills to search for missing dogs. Much more challenging as they run faster than truffles! The dogs worked well together until they came to a halt and then a furry face appeared round a tree! Little fellow has bruising and minor injuries so went to vet, but he should be OK with rest, ABs and anti inflammatory.

• Like 3