UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Is There Any Reason Why The January Thread Has Been Locked?

owl

i'm not sure Owl, i couldn't see anything offensive...if there was it is most likely me Lol

Yantan, sorry to hear about your friend, mum and dad are just on their way back from my aunty tessies funeral, dad has another tomorrow and then possibly my other aunts if we are told when that is

Well the cats survived the vets. They are both fine, although Walter is 4.2kg and Jessie is 3.2kg. It was a different vet so I couldn't ask her about Ted.

Just come round to walk him though and I think he has a corneal ulcer :( They told me he had a slightly red eye on Sunday, so I recommended they get some chloramphenicol and use that. Just got here and his eye looks really sore and there's an ulcer in the middle of his cornea. Phoned the vet and asked if he needs to come in. The usual protocol for an ulcer is antibiotics and steroids. Both of which we have. Am hoping that they'll tell us he'll be ok with what we are doing. But my guessing is that they'll want to see him (and if they give chloramphenicol I'll be an unhappy bunny :rolleyes: )

I think I locked it! I'm not even a mod but I did press "lock" after I last posted not understanding that it would actually lock the fred! I was just trying to get back to the contents page and that was the only "instruction" button available. I do apologise. I can't unlock it that facility has now disappeared.