UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September's Stonking Stirrings

merledogs

Griff, don't just assume you've just got your dad's lurgy. You probably have, but best get it checked out. I had a blood test last Friday, just got a letter from the surgery asking me to go for another one. I phoned to go through the results and all the potentially nasties are clear, thank heavens, but my glucose levels are borderline. Oh great, I knew there was something missing from my catalogue of ailments..diabetes!! Yay..or not as the case may be.

Lol Suzeanna... you know you wanted something else didn't you. Pleased the nasties were clear, i just got my blood forms come through... i was too busy ripping the p*ss out of my consultant to remember the blood forms Lol...asked the sister who said she would do them and i specifically asked for both bone and PR3 to be listed.... the bone is on there, the pr3...which is the most important isn't, rung his secretary and she has got to send them out separately, i wonder why i can't just write on the form?

Hope your bloods come back ok guys :)

I've been to have blood stolen today too - I have to have monthly blood tests being on roaccutane. They check liver function and cholesterol. Before starting the meds, my cholesterol was 5.3 :unsure: It must be genetic as I don't eat a fatty diet :unsure:

Jayne, my cholesterol was high...despite me being the one who eats the healthiest out of our whole entire clan...my dads side do have the genetic high cholesterol, nothing they do will alter it only statins, we were supposed to enrol at a cascade clinic, it is a clinic where they try to find the reason for it and look at families together, i never bothered. Hope the rest of your bloods come back alright