UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Askin N Answers

Jazz

Have a hug Sam. At least you are doing something and if nothing else you are giving that poor lady a refuge from time to time where she can find some solace.

I'm glad your family didn't find themselves caught up in the airshow tragedy Suzeanna. Doesn't bear thinking about what might have happened if they had made different decisions today.

The weather here is diabolical. We've had a couple of thunderstorms tonight and the rain has been of tropical monsoon ferocity.

I'm 56 and I had hoped I had come thro the menopause and was done with all the period crap but no! It certainly explains my bad temper and moodiness of the last week - it was PMT!

Moaning :tired:

Thank dog suzeanna :GroupHug:

Marion I feel your pain :GroupHug:

On a more positive note, wasn't it lucky that those US servicemen were on that train in France? If it hadn't been for them undoubtedly a lot of people would have died. We bandy the word "hero" about too easily these days - those men were true heroes.

We had funder and lightning as well. Timmy doesn't do funder so crawled up into my lap, bless him.

Edited by merledogs

Happy birthday jazz

We had no thunder or lightening overnight but now have rain... i slept dreadfully, kept waking up to turn the fan on...then turning it of cos i cold and, then turning it back on as i got too hot again Lol

Just finished the fence posts....literally just finished spraying it and it rain, hope it will be o.k

:party: :party: Happy Birthday Jazz :party: :party:

:wavey: Hi all, hope you are well. Am I allowed back?

Griff, I had a similar night - just could not settle comfortably. I hope the rain doesn't ruin your work on the fence posts.

Sam, that's a tough situation both for the lady concerned and for you trying to support her :GroupHug: I do hope that she is able to get the help she needs. And I really cannot understand facebook bullies, and the whole 'I rescue better than you do' attitude that seems to exist around animal charities (particularly online). It baffles me and leaves a sour taste.

I have spent this weekend walking the dogs and doing a bit of sewing. Have done two cushion covers with whippets on them that I am really pleased with - normally I'm not very good at getting an idea from my head into something that actually looks nice, but this seems to have worked :) Have had a month break from agility shows, which has actually been really nice. I've had time to work on other hobbies that sort of got pushed to the side - so going to work on getting a bit more of a balance in the future. And it is now three weeks to my holidays (first since Christmas) so I am beginning to get a bit bouncy in anticipation :pinkie:

Ben%20kitten%20007_zpsowlzuwov.jpg

Ben would say thank you for your recognition of his greatness but he already knows and his head is the size of Wales anyway :smug-1:

Foto of Ben cat as requested. He does not do fotos these days (doesn't like the flash) so this is from when he was a Kitten. Just much bigger today.

Normal Ben service has been resumed, He didn't like the smell of my new hand cream, so he bit me. He battered his sister Josie cat for her breakfast this morning, and when I separated them, got into a strop and went and widdled in the bathroom missing the litter tray by about 3 foot. Sat and preened whilst I cleaned up after him. Again.

His nickname is THE THUG.

I love him to bits but he can be a little git. Its why I was so proud of him with the little lad, because usually he is such a thug.

Hope all are having a good Sunday xx

• Like 2

Happy Birthday Jazz xx

Fan on here too. African land snail is very lively. It's just the right weather for him/her. Wispa and I are wiped out, neither of us does well in it.

Lovely pic of Ben.

Hi Sophie, nice to see you here again.

Purrpuss, your Ben is lovely, a lot like my friday... he went missing when we moved house 33 years ago...still think of him, he was his own man too Lol

Hiya Sophie, hope you manage to fit all of your hobbies in

Owl, does your snail have a name?

Happy Birthday Alicia. Sorry I am late in the day.

I cannot remember my password for here so still cannot sign in on my PC. I remain signed in on my tablet which is what I'm on now. I can't change my p/w either coz it wants me to input my current one in order to do so . I can't get a reminder because without my p/w I can't change my email address from the now defunct one registered here to my current one. Hoy vey!

Happy Birthday Alicia. Sorry I am late in the day.

I cannot remember my password for here so still cannot sign in on my PC. I remain signed in on my tablet which is what I'm on now. I can't change my p/w either coz it wants me to input my current one in order to do so . I can't get a reminder because without my p/w I can't change my email address from the now defunct one registered here to my current one. Hoy vey!

Marian I can sort your password & email out for you - if you pm me the email address you want me to use I'll update that and initiate a password reset for you. :flowers:

• Like 1