UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Julys Jesting Jollies

Jazz

Loobie you will be fine, hope the acupuncture makes you feel better!

re the warden, I am not holding my breathe as this owner seems hell bent that all he does is ok, but I have to try, its going to be a lump of a dog when fully grown and no controil already is a scary enough thing... the earth vibrates when the dog thunders towards you now... imagine another 6 months!

Louise - sadly the owner will probably tire of it once he can't handle it (let alone two!!!) and it'll end up in rescue or worse. People like that make me very angry :(

Meet ickle Henry :wub: Pug x Boston Terrier.

1-20150705_085021_zpsbyzlia8n.jpg

Edited by merledogs
  • Like 2

Just to add, Henry isn't mine - he belongs to a fellow dog walker. Such a cute ickle thing with bags of attitude. I don't think anybody's told him that he's that small - like a small cat on stilts :wub:

My new garden gates have arrived :pinkie: They look well nice. I've also spoken to Andy the gardener who does my neighbour's front garden (good job I was here today and saw him) and he's going to widen my borders at the front so I can some of my plants moved from the containers into the borders.

Nice Alex :flowers:

Ruby and are celebrating having paid the mortgage off and are having a week long trip to New York in November :comic19: We've booked World Traveller plus seats for the flight (I hope they are worth the extra £'s!) and are staying at The Waldorf Astoria. We've also booked seats at Madison Square Gardens to see Billy Joel in concert :guitar: My friend from Connecticut is hoping to come and join us in the city for a day or two. I haven't seen her since she stayed with me back in August 2011 so it will be a great re-union.

• Like 1

wow, great!

looks like im getting a different dog. im going nuts with all this!

I always listen to the radio on my laptop. it sounds like its under water. ive listened to something else and that was ok. any ideas?

Ooooh Marion! Enjoy! I love NYC - am there with my mum from 4th till 7th November (then we fly off to Vegas for a few days!). We are flying with Delta. They have wifi on their planes, which will be pretty cool :)

I have a friend who is cabin crew for BA - I asked him about upgrading once, he said you have a smaller cabin, so more dedicated crew, bigger TV screen, more inflight entertainment and a bigger seat. I suppose you also have less chance of being sat near a screaming kid :laugh: I've flown regular economy with BA and found it great, so I have never seen the need to upgrade to world traveller plus (as I'm only little and regular BA economy is like flying premium with Thomson/Thomas Cook anyway).

2 more working days till Sri Lanka :biggrin: Can't wait - it feels real now :)

Thanks for the support. I ended up not starting today as the physiology needed to take a medical history etc. I start on Monday 13th - eep !

Louise I hope it ends well but remember not to forget your own health - you need to be healthy and strong to look after all of your babies xxxxx

Jayne I am soooo soooo jealous of you going out to Sri Lanka. Please give Sam and Mark the biggest hugs ever xxxxx

What a stunning lil dog!

Re dog/warden situ, I have no doubt we cant do much, but I am now very very weary of walking my remaining 2 in the local fields, we bought a house in January, at this location so I could take them out more on my own... I've lost interest in everything right now

• Like 1