UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Junes Jolly Japes

Jazz

Oh bloody hell Owl, what an awful thing to happen to your poor BIL. I hope he's not too shaken by it all and mends well. Very pleased to hear that the pillock was apprehended and I hope he gets more than just a warning and fined a few £'s. That's no way to carry on :ohno02: :(

Been far too hot here and forecast hotter tomorrow. Gooster, put your foot down about that room or say they must provide a fan. Not fair either on you or the people whose eyes you are testing.

Graham got the photos taken by police then sensibly went to bed and has been fast asleep all day. The culprit will get more than a fine as it is ABH not assault, and if it turns out that he has any prior convictions the case will go to Crown court. It won't look good that he had 2 children with him in car when he pitched into Graham. Pretty silly to do something like that in the City of London which is covered with CCTV cameras.

I have forms from the Land Registry to fill in. They are very complicated but I can get advice on website also over the phone. If it was just about transfer of ownership would be simple, but the house has never been registered so I have to get detailed maps etc. It's all in legalese and makes my head spin.

Had to turn off heaters in tropical fish tanks today!

Ooo its sooo hot. Ashley isn't coping too well in the heat although it isn't helped by the fact that she 'insists' on sunbathing !!

On Saturday night Bri stayed at my house for the first time ever. We have been together for 2 years now but I needed to know that my boys were secure as they have only ever known me being with their dad or on my own. It was great :

• Like 1

the council have just picked up the dumped fridge freezer, I reported about a month ago .... but its gone

im so grateful to mouse for waking me up at 7.30, as the nice workmen started on the garages at 7.45

better read the info on my op tomorrow. its somewhere safe ....