UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

my friends son and wife have come in the rain to take 4 black sacks of stuff, in the wheelchair. I have space in the hall, make the most of it, ive still got stuff to sort out lol

my friend has also sold my wedding rings for me. I don't know why im upset as it was an abusive time, but the end of another era I suppose

Im moving on

Jerry Lee (the sod) has realised she can jump on the chair, table, worktop, and be in the kitchen, so has taught the other 2. oh joy

Edited by Jazz

half of the roof is on the conservatory and the frames for the windows are in. ill miss him when he finishes. wonder what I need doing next lol

yes, im up too. got some problems keeping me awake, need to see the doctor. the dogs arnt impressed being up, but didn't mind sharing the biscuits lol

do I try and sleep, or make another coffee? hmmmm

it is Jazz, if it had been next week i would have been able to pay it... would have missed the money but wouldn't have needed my parents to pay, all this is because people at the chemist can't follow a prescription and decided to do what they wanted...very very wrong, had no phone call from them either to let me know what is happening... i have a suspicion and i will be furious if they do this but i suspect they are going to get the dr to do a new script and will the reorder the right catheters which will mean that my gps practice has paid out 4 lots of £65 when at worst it should have been 3! it is a horrible thing to have to do anyone and the whole thing has been terrible from the start... add to that i returned my vibraplate to idealworld as it was faulty, they assured me they would be sending another one, never arrived after waiting in for 10 days, called them again to be promised and i was given this mans word that he promised it would definitely arrive at my address in the next 10 days..... guess what?? not here, my mum paid nearly £200 for that to try and keep me healthy and looking at the internet this is a common thing with idealworld and she will struggle to get her money back as a refund too, nightmare!!! i now have to tell my mum when she gets back that we will have a fight to get her money back... i will have to go to citizens advice

oh my day gets better.... the chemist has just rung, asked for the card with the codes on... this has my nurses contact info on it and the number for me to reorder from... i told him the card wasn't the right code but he still wanted it and i told him i had ordered direct off the company using the code 71414... he said " and they took it??" there was no issue at all in getting the company to accept the code and the lad knew exactly what i wanted, anyway basically the chemist is having the wrong product back which i am sure they will get a prescription for and cost the nhs even more money and i am £65 in debt, seriously p**sed off now

just been out with lewis to put these forms in

while I was out the builder put the glass in the window, the strong wind blew it out, so glass everywhere. he went and got another piece, and its done the same!

I cant get out there because stuff is in the way. great

well well, the pharmacist who runs the chemist (he was off last week) is absolutely ace, really helpful fella, he has just turned up on his dinner break to pick up the wrong stuff that was dispensed to me, apologised and taken a box of the correct product (although the wrong size) back with him, he has seen the difference in what i need and what was given and is mortified that i have had to pay out £65 to get the right stuff here, he has no clue what is going on as he was off and the owner of the pharmacy (who is also a pharmacist) was running the place and colin... the good pharmacist is just picking up the bits and is trying to work out what to do with the invoice, i thought it was very good of him to come on his dinner break... he didn't have to, shame the little oik on the phone doesn't have such good customer skills...thinking the issue was resolved with me being out of pocket...eejit Lol

i have also had a rant on facebook at idealworld where the whole world can see what has happened Lol....i don't care anymore, someone asked formme to send the order number so they could see what was going on so i gave them all of the info i had...original order number, replacement order number and another replacement order number...not heard anything back funnily enough! Useless

Good news though, my mum has managed to find her way to her aunty and uncle in the care home, a lovely lady got off the bus with her and took her to the door of the home and showed her where to get the bus back to the train station.... i thought that was really really nice!

Could do with a kite here, really really windy today, cover is flying of the car Lol...not sure the dogs will want to be out in this weather

Jazz, be very very careful with that glass, get the hoover out and give it to him to clean it up, if you try and sweep it up it flicks everywhere (use the suction pipe of the hoover) You will be finding that glass for years to come... it is like polystyrene balls!

I've just heard on the radio that the British public have donated a stonking £38 million to the Nepal earthquake appeal :)

Griff I am so sorry you are having all this trouble. I hope it gets sorted soon and you get a full refund too!

• Like 1