UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

well you'll have to hide it somewhere out of your eyeline...out of sight out of mind Lol

managed not to burn myself again and got brave and sugared my arm pits Lol...didn't hurt as much as i expected...actually pretty much pain free

It is like waxing but less harmful to your skin, not to mention dead cheap, it would cost £13 for my underarms and bikini line but has only cost me 75p!!! I had to buy the sugar, already had the lemon juice and the material strips and spatulas, will try my legs another day...that would cost £15 and will cost me 75p again!!!!

'Tis the voice of the lobster, I heard him declare

"You have baked me too brown, I must sugar my hair."

As a duck with its eyelids, so he with his nose

Trims his belt and his buckles, and turns out his toes.

Didn't bother going back to bed jazz.

My builder and his ickle mate is back today. They've had the radio on since 8am - I'm sure the neighbours are gonna love that :laugh: Patio should be finished today and they'll start on the pathways. They also have to go up on the roof to finish sweeping the gunk off the gable end, so he's going to sort my guttering out while he's there (no extra charge and no extra charge for him having to re-build the part of the wall I knocked down :whistle:) I'm getting him to quote for widening the patio outside the french doors as well, so that's probably going to be the next job, although he won't be able to do it for at least 8 weeks cos he's got other jobs on. They've dug out a load of old bricks which have that lovely 'aged' look, so I'm going to get him to build the retaining wall outside the doors with those. Save on materials as well.

Edited by merledogs