UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

I hope you get your money back griff

the doctor rung yesterday after me wanting to know whats going on with my insulin. hes now sending the prescription to the chemist, but cant use it till I see him in 2 weeks

and got an appointment for injections in both wrists. I had it done over a months ago

Hope everyone is ok :)

Had a lazy afternoon today on the sofa with Walter and Jessie watching friends, drinking tea and eating biscuits after work. Have also applied to go on the TV programme First Dates. I probably won't get on it, but thought it was worth a go :)

Morning, had a fab day yesterday at Owens 1st birthday party - where on earth did an entire year go so fast? After the party as we didn't need to rush back as Baddie went into kennels for the day because we weren't sure how long we'd be, so we popped over to see an old colleague of mine and then on the way home Rob took a slight detour to Cardiff Bay and we went for a nice Italian meal. Shattered this morning but really enjoyed our "day off" lol

Hello all , just a quickie from Nepal

Arrived safely on Thursday , have been working with a disaster recovery great team from IFAW and we are based near the Kathmandu Animal Treatment Centre , yesterday we did a assessment visit to an rural area where 95 % of the houses had been damaged / destroyed. Human aid is being delayed via customs here including urgently needed tents , I am still sleeping in a tent and I am lucky as many folk are sleeping outside or under sheets.

Sam

• Like 2

Sam, i read that supplies were being held up at customs.... given the circumstances you would think things could be relaxed a bit so people can get the supplies and help they need. Good Luck

Gooster, glad walter and Jessie are keeping you company

Jazz, sadly i won't get my money back.... dreading seeing the dr now too ... i have cost them a fortune!

Snow, glad you had a good day off...you have certainly earnt it!

Merledogs, enjoy your peace and quiet

Yantan, we have rain too, my mum and dad are in the peak district this weekend and then the end of the month they are heading up to the lakes i think

good luck sam and mark xxx

im down to the last box to unpack. its the stuff I don't use but might. ive got most of the stuff from the last box ready for charity, so I have to be tough and let more stuff go. I can do it!

its a shame you cant get that money back

im having dinner then tackling the box

i got given a tip Jazz, pop the stuff in a bag and put it in the cupboard right at the back, if you don't go in it for 6 months then you truly don't need the stuff, i have tonnes of clothes... i swear i must have 50 pairs of jeans so i am going to have to be hard on myself and have a clear out

Good luck Sam and Mark :flowers: You truly are amazing - can't wait to meet you both and help out dogstar in July :)

Hope you get things sorted Griff - you have enough to cope with without the medical profession screwing up catheter sizes :GroupHug: :grouphug:

Glad you had a nice day at Owen's party Snow :)

An spending the afternoon with mum and dad - we are taking Ted and Amber to hydro, and then going to housing units to look at chairs. Might get some new bedding too, as my new bed is being delivered on the 11th, so I'll treat myself to some new bedding for my new bed :)

ooooooooooo nothing nicer than new bedding!!!

i have just burnt the tip of my index finger, i have been making sugar paste for sugaring my legs, arms etc, i had the spatula and just thought i would have a taste...put my finger onto the hot sugar mix on the spatula! it is bloody killing, i am such a dim wit some times Lol, i will probably end up torn to shreds again but i want to try and stop spending so much money on daft things and this is a cheap and easy way to start

that's what I do every time I move griff, but the box stays there till I move again, gets put on a shelf .......

so it has to go. ive got 4 black sacks for charity.

thing is, when you have a cupboard, you fill it. haven't got cupboards here. had them knocked out lol