UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Had Kota down the river this afternoon as dad finished early, thought he might have offered to bring deags but he didn't so just me and Kota went, she had a blast...off lead too! Came back and fetched deags on the bus to see the ducks and then in the vet to order her medicine, back on the bus and a fella asked me out....i was in my dog walking clothes too Lol, apparently next time he sees me he is taking me for dinner...and i am apparently beautiful Lol, i told him to take his beer goggles off...made me smile though

• Like 3

Thank you ladies!! Suzeanna, I love your strike though...that's how I feel about birthdays!!

The best fishes have been had tonight 😄 thank you yantan! xx

Thanks Jayne xxx

Reporting to colleagues...hmmm, good luck Alex xxx

• Like 2

Moaning :tired:

Murtle we have a good relationship now and even yesterday we were discussing which one of us should go up for the job as we're currently doing the same job, but I told him I had no interest in taking on responsibility for the department and all the shite that goes with it, so told him he could have it. It's the first time I've been in a situation where I've had to decide what's happening with the team rather than being told from top down. Anyway, we told the boss's boss what we wanted and he was happy for us to decide. What remains to be seen is how the team dynamic will change (because inevitably it will). It means more work for us because we're losing my current boss and they aren't bringing anyone else in. Watch this space.