UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Multiple Murmurings

owl

Oooo I didn't know that Yantan, thank you! Yes I am still watching. Really cross with how Derek died though and a few other stupid story lines this series but so long as they don't kill off more of the good characters without replacing them with equally good characters I'll keep watching it 😀

Oooo I didn't know that Yantan, thank you! Yes I am still watching. Really cross with how Derek died though and a few other stupid story lines this series but so long as they don't kill off more of the good characters without replacing them with equally good characters I'll keep watching it

I know, me too. I keep saying I am not going to watch any more and then I do. It's my guilty pleasure! I hate that they split Callie and Arizona up but I enjoyed Arizona's episodes with Geena Davis as Dr Herman. I don't recognise Callie this season. Despite myself I find I quite like Maggie. I do wish they would give Bailey a bit more of her pzzazz back, she's somewhat of a diluted character these days. It will be interesting to see where they take Meredith - there are loads of possibilities. I wish they would get rid of Owen, I hate him although I loved the actor that plays him when he was in the series Rome several years ago. They are light on male characters now so I expect we will see an infusion of new doc's.

Happy birthday Archie :wub:

Jessie can open doors, so I can't shut them out :laugh: Walter sleeps on me, which I find really sweet. Until I have to move :laugh: I love them both so much, even when they do zoomies around my bedroom at stupid o clock. They were even more excited this morning as there is a big box in my bedroom for them to play in!

I know, me too. I keep saying I am not going to watch any more and then I do. It's my guilty pleasure! I hate that they split Callie and Arizona up but I enjoyed Arizona's episodes with Geena Davis as Dr Herman. I don't recognise Callie this season. Despite myself I find I quite like Maggie. I do wish they would give Bailey a bit more of her pzzazz back, she's somewhat of a diluted character these days. It will be interesting to see where they take Meredith - there are loads of possibilities. I wish they would get rid of Owen, I hate him although I loved the actor that plays him when he was in the series Rome several years ago. They are light on male characters now so I expect we will see an infusion of new doc's.

where's Christina when Meredith needs her?. Sh'd better get her arse in gear !

• Like 2

no better way to spend a birthday Yantan, glad he has had some nice sunshine for his special day, it is my cousins birthday today and i have forgotten to send a card...whoops

Edited by griff

thank you xx

being bigger than the other one, it goes up hills easier than the small one, and as there are loads of hills, its great

the police knocked today, a neighbour had someone trying to get in last night at 10pm. I always have the back door open till then, when I go to bed, so have shut it early tonight

happy gotcha beau xxx

• Like 1