UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

Thank you guys. I managed to keep myself together ish until last night. I had a date yesterday afternoon (we were supposed to be going for a walk around a local reservoir). After the vet had gone I decided to still go, I was actually really strong and put a brace face on. Until he went home and I had confirmation from mum that my brother knew, so I could let facebook know (he had many flyball facebook fans). That was when I got really upset. I ended up in bed at 8.30 with a banging headache and just kept crying. Can't believe he's gone. Think my dad is really upset as he shouted at Charlie for peeing all over the kitchen right before he started fitting :mecry: I think he blames himself.

Jayne :GroupHug:

I've been busy clearing out part of the garage so I can use it for my gardening stuff. I've chucked all the stuff on the lawn so that it can go in the skip. The one the builder ordered is quite small so it's almost full already. I'm going to ask him when he orders a replacement if he can order a bigger one and I'll pay the difference, then I can get rid of lots of other stuff. Either that or order a skip myself. The garage is full of carp that I can get rid of.

Train home. Saw one of my friends running, which made my day. I have run with her for over two years so this was a massive event and huge achievement for her!

Then met up with my other friends who weren't interested in seeing the marathon!

Tired now but have lots to do when I get home so will need to wake up a bit / a lot.

xxx

Murtle - I did ask them if they did any further out and they said they don't usually as it would be too costly for them to factor in the cost of the journey, accommodation, etc.

Sun is out here too (although it's been frosty overnight) and I've just booked the day off. Not resting on my laurels though, I'm going to fill my car up with stuff to go to the tip.

Ickle Frazer is back now digging up soil and trying to get through mahoosive tree roots from next door's Sycamore. I've given him a saw, bless him cos he was trying to cut through them with a spade. I've made him a bacon butty to get him going. He's taking my bedroom telly off my hands too - the 32" one I've got in there at the moment is getting on my wick because the subtitles keep coming on and off intermittently. Nowt else wrong with it so I asked him if he wanted it because I've got a 37" to go upstairs.

Isn't the situation in Nepal dreadful ? We are on standby to go out with a veterinary team from Australia if needed

There is so much devastation.

It must be heartbreaking to see your house and everything in it in a pile of rubble and your family ded or missing. They said on the news that some mountain villages had disappeared.

Morning from the snowy north. The sun is shining in a beautiful blue sky and the snow lies white all around.