UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

You are not a whinge Griff.

Hugs Suzeanna and Philip, both in my thoughts. Always heartbreaking to say goodbye xx

I was reading about kintsugi recently, and I think with the passing of our pets it is quite appropriate. They use gold to repair the breaks in pottery so that the break becomes part of the object in a beautiful way. Although our heart breaks when our pets pass, overtime they mend, not the same as before but with the love and memories we are left with and we are always stronger and better people for having had them in our life.

xxx

• Like 1

Thanks. I was on my way home from work and my phone kept ringing. Got home and had a few messages from mum and dad telling me Charlie was fitting and they were calling the vet to say goodbye. I sped round to their house and he was fitting really badly and had been for 50 mins. The vet got there about half an hour after I did. So I got to say goodbye and give him cuddles and be there for him right to the end. I don't think he knew I was there, but he was loved and with someone as he crossed over, not said anything on facebook as my brother doesn't know yet.

• Like 1

Jayne, so very very sorry for your loss and i am sure Charlie knew you were there when he needed you, (((hugs))) to you

Murtle, that is a lovely thing... i like that idea

Collies r best, i am sorry for what you are going through too

i have managed to catheterize myself today!!!!!!!!! despite what that c*w did to me yesterday i got on with it and did it

Morning everyone and more hugs from me too xx

We have a snail invasion, but where do they go in the day?

I am going to London again to meet friends, hope to see some of the marathon as well as watching that would be my preference! xxx