UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

awww, thank you Murtle but no, nothing anyone can do really.... i'll be o.k just being a whinge arse. Crikey, that is very late, i do hope your friend turns up soon. I am sure that it was either wickes or b&q that used to give you a step by step guide to doing it

massive hugs to you all xxxx

the surveyer said he had a meeting then will be straight round. that was 10.30. he turned up at 3pm, so been sat there all that time, but hes letting us have the conservatory and agreed to all the fencing being replaced to put the order in for that. ive just got back, so loads to do. the phones off but the internet is on for now

Lovely poem BlackMagic...OH has fled in tears, I'm hanging on in there..just. Dylan is in the garden for his last mooch then into the car. I hope it all goes easily for him. Thank you all for your good wishes and yes, Nigel we'll give him a kiss from you.

She turned up, nearly two hours late! Just as well she is such a lovely genuine friend, there are many people I'd not have waited for.

You really aren't a whingy person Griff, you are incredibly strong and resilient.

Thinking of Suzeanna, OH and Dylan. Hope it all goes smoothly. xxx

I'll have a look for patio instructions, thanks Griff xxx

He went calmly...Philip was in bits poor guy, Dylan was his shadow. I was ok until we got home then it really hit me but I'm in no doubt that it was the right thing at the right time, and although at first I think our vet was a little doubtful, once we'd told him all the problems ...mental as well as physical...he completely agreed with us. He kept us talking for about ten minutes before he fetched an assistant, which was difficult at the time but I see why, he wanted to be sure we really knew what we were asking and why. Rosie is a bit puzzled, she's looked in every room and the garden for Dylan. Hopefully she'll be ok on her own without her big brother.

You are so right Suzeanna - a piece of us does go with them. How are you both feeling today? :GroupHug: :GroupHug:

Hi Mrs B :wave4:

Griff you fall off the horse but get right back up there. That sort of positive attitude will carry you far. You are an inspiration to many of us here :flowers: :GroupHug: