UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

my dad bought a car on a debit card if that's any help and that was £8000, you might need to notify your bank if it is a large amount in case the stop the payment, they rang our house whilst my dad was sat outside with the card machine Lol

Owl, gad you are healing..take it steady and don't do too much too quickly!

deags is still itchy, she has an appointment for friday at the vet anyway, i will stop giving her the piriton i think so the vet can see the irritation

nom nom, rock buns. I have stopped the piriton and she hasn't scratched too much, been in the garden but not walkies yet, i have put some of this on her arm pits though

http://www.viovet.co.uk/Stableline_Sulphur_Rosemary_Cream/c18221/?quick_find=147298&gclid=CIfjqf-VisUCFYgIwwodil0ACQ

might do her walk later, then a bath... if it is early enough and then some fresh cream on her pits, there is nothing at all to see though...not sure if it is just her fur touching her bare pits and making it tickle Lol

Jazz, there really is no need for the geezer to be rude to you, here we have to start paying rent immediately, even if you have another property you have to pay and if you are entitled to housing benefit that can only be paid on one property so you have to cover the whole lot yourself

i had a flat off the HA, i moved as i had been assaulted and i was paying my half the rent and council tax, i got a letter after 3 weeks saying i owed a shed load of cash and if i didn't pay i would be evicted, i went to the HA office with my receipts for my payments and the letter threatening eviction... the estate officer told me to get on to housing benefit as they hadn't been paying their bit and to get them to sort it or i would have to pay, i rung housing benefit up who told me they had only just that morning received a faxed copy of my paperwork (after i had been down the housing association ) with the promise the hard copy would follow, the lady said what the estate officer had done was left my paperwork in the tray on his desk and forgot it!