UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

Marge I'm so so sorry :mecry: :GroupHug: He's had the best possible life with you, I think he knows how lucky he is :wub: I've lost two of mine to cancer, it's an evil evil disease :mecry:

Thank you Alex, I'm so concerned about his spleen after what Spike and Cherry went through. You're right cancer is evil.

Oh, I'm so very sorry..I had seen you on FB but didn't see any updates. You've given him a fabulous life, your photos show that...he couldn't have wished for more, and I'm sure you'll know what to do now. x

I collected Dylan's ashes this afternoon, they are now sitting on top of the big speaker in the comp room...he was always in here with his dad whilst he played his games, so it seems the right place for him.

oh Marge, i am so very very sorry, Jack is such a wonderful dog and i will never forget meeting him and cherry (and you and keith of course!)

Suzeanna, i am glad Dylan is home and is in his favourite spot, my pair are side by side on the mantlepiece and i have their ashes tattooed in my wrist so we are always together

Oh Marge I am so sorry to hear the bad news about Jack. Will be keeping you all in my thoughts.

Suezanna sounds like the perfect resting place for Dylan.

Sorry no emoticons as I'm on the tablet.

Jayne are you about? How are you doing?