UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April's Random Mutterings

merledogs

I've been running round like a blue arsed fly mini-graphics-flies-130551.gif

I went to the Post Office to drop a couple of parcels off, pharmacy to pick up a prescription, Next to collect a parcel, Asda garage to fill up, Costco to buy stuff and Wickes to buy six bags of compost.

I think I'll have a rest now :rolleyes:

rung Churchill. got 10% off for multidog, 10% off for having home insurance with them and 10% off for mentioning the internet, so got £28 a month for the 3 of them. asda wanted that for one dog, and less cover

You do realise that you are only covered for 12 months for each illness or condition up to a value of £3000. So no ongoing cover for anything.

Look after yourself Owl :GroupHug:

I have exciting news :biggrin: On the 12th July, I shall be flying out to Sri Lanka :) I will be spending the first week diving and touring around, and then the second week helping out Dogstar :biggrin: I am so excited to be travelling to this side of the world and I get to fly on the double decker airbus (something I've always wanted to do!!)

• Like 3

I do, but they are such stupid prices this year, ringing round. most want £20 each a month weather its lifetime or 12 months. have their rules changed or what?

All companies seem to hiking thier premiums this year. A refelction of escalating claims no doubt.

I had to switch Murphy , aged 10, when his AXA policy finished in March.

I went with Tesco but expect the premium to be increased next year as they all tempt you in with a low premium for the firsr year. He has no claims as he has only had costs below the excess prior to moving to AXA so not covered anyway but not likely to be of concern.

I 'll reconsider when next year's premium comes in.

Would have gone to Petplan but they will only cover for 12 months because of his age whereas Tesco is lifelong cover of £7500.

I am still considering what to do for Cleo. Her policy runs out in August. She had a cruciate repair so that would be an exclusion if the other leg went and any problems with leg operated on will be excluded as well.

I think i will probably go for Petplan for her.

It really is a minefield.

Owl, so sorry you have hurt yourself, hope your knee is a lot better soon

Gooster, sure you will have a great time

Hoping everyone will have a great weekend

Had my op, was last in, didn't get home until gone 9 last night, this morning ended up in the gp's and then off for another blood test, i am very very tired but not in too much pain at the moment

Thank you Owl :flowers:

Glad you are home Griff, have been thinking of you :GroupHug:

I have insured Walter and Jessie with pet plan. It's £24 a month for both of them with lifetime cover. After the vet bills we have had with Charlie, Ted and Blue, I wouldn't even consider not insuring them. Think the insurance has paid out over £10k between the three of them!