UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

The staples they used at the emergency vets on Saturday seem to be far more comfy for Baddie than the original stitches were, I'm thinking maybe the reason the wound split open was that the stitches were too tight and thats why he was whinging so much, aside from being miffed at having to wear the cone of shame he seems much happier now.

Snow, i only ever use the cone of shame very rarely now... we have a couple of those inflatable doughnut collars, they come flat so easily stored and when you want them you just blow them up, the dogs and cat seemed much happier in them. Sorry to hear his wound bust open, lets hope the staples hold and are out soon

Murtle, glad the sofa arrived and is comfy... thats the important bit

Merledogs, that meeting does sound like hell!

Jazz and yantan... hope you have had your cake now

Gooster, good to hear you had a good weekend and have ordered your dive equipment

Not a lot to report here...went out last night, thankfully the weird bloke wasn't about and he won't be bothering us again hopefully, the bar maids OH had words with him after my dad Lol

I knew it! the one area I now don't want is on there! I know the bungalow inside is nice, I know there is a back gate for my scooter and room for the shed. I know there wont be as many people going for it, so ill get it.

oooohhhh what do I dooooooooooooooooooo

before I could bid on the over 55s, I was wanting one of these to come up

Heck Jazz, i don't know what to suggest, you need to be happy with where you move to...can you honestly say hand on heart that you would be happy living there and not want to move ? if so but the bid in if not if you can manage where you are for a bit then stay put, nothing worse than moving and then regretting it

Yantan, i am sure you have been shoved out the door now but if not...."shove"

Taken both mine for a walk, came back the lord mayors office had rung about our bins, she says the crew have been spoken too and i am to ring next week and let her know if things have improved.

whilst on the phone, the 2 dogs dug a hole in the mud that used to be my lawn!! they are filthy and i am annoyed with them little s*ds , i got some of those aerating shoes to use on it and they are useless, keep falling off and have taken massive lumps of mud out of the lawn area

Lol, Jazz.... i have just had this discussion, i have a date for my op finally, got a letter this morning asking me what dates i wasn't available.... the whole of march!!! any way they gave me a date on monday, got my mum to book the time off, she has to come with me as i can't hear very well and i don't remember half of whats going on with me...i am now on my third big bundle of notes and they only ever seem to have the latest ones and want me to remember everything about my life...duh check the notes! i think they think that they will change my date and i will go in.... not going to happen, i have to have my mum book the time of work, my dad has to ensure he is around for the dogs, i don't mind a couple of hours on their own but not a whole day

Edited by griff