UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

March's Welsh Wizardry

merledogs

Morning

I liked being 27.

Hoping my 40's will be more optimistic 30's have been turbulent and not out of them yet.

Lots to do today partially because we are getting a new sofa tomorrow 😄 hopefully it will sort out some of our back and shoulder problems here! Think we should have gone for a patterned cover so as not to show the cat paw prints so much, but we went for plain!! But it's all new and all ours!

Off to phone a white van man to take the old one away tomorrow!

ive had 1 new sofa. I was heavily pregnant with lewis, hubby was try this one, how about this one ....... on and off the sofas, in the end I chose one, it was nice, but I was shattered lol

this sofa, I got off freecycle. its an ikea one. id happily buy one of these

You are welcome to keep the snow and hail ladies, we have blue skies and sunshine...and a freezing cold wind!! Looking out the window it is like spring, and my baby daffs are coming into bloom 🌻

Our on the way out sofa, Ben got secondhand years before he met me and we have been together for just over 10 years! So it has had a good innings. But you sink into the corners now which twists the spine / pelvis and Ben is spending more and more time at the osteo sorting it out!!

I have too much in my head at the moment, so feeling a bit spaced out...

i am here bit late but better than never Lol

Murtle, hope your new sofa is fab... you can always get a throw if little paws leave marks, we have to have throws on our leather suite with the dogs diving on it and off it

we had a tiny bit of Snow yesterday...very tiny bit Lol. Had to see my chest consultant yesterday, the man is useless, i am not going back

Sorry to hear that, Griff.

We had snow flurries yesterday, and a hard frost overnight. They came to put up the summerhouse yesterday, and found there was a little something missing..the roof! A trip to B&Q later, we have one.

We've had Dylan ten years today! I can't believe it's so long, the time has gone by very quickly. We don't know his birthday so we count today as it, and don't know how old he is either, the vet in Ireland thought he was about 2, our vet thought about 4 or 5...whichever, he's showing his age, poor lad. Half blind and very confused at times, his balance is awful and he walks as if he's on ice even when he isn't, but he's still happy more than he isn't. He does worry me sometimes..he'll be lying there and he suddenly starts whimpering, but if you stroke him and say what's wrong? he stops. Doubt we'll still have him for another Gotcha Day though, which is a sad thought.

I remember Julian clarey was on room 101, and said the only fault dogs have is they leave us too soon. how true

ive just taken mouse out with the scooter. shes so good running along side it. she had to have a shower when she came in, as usual. I don't know how she gets so filthy when dogs on the same bit of grass stay clean lol

im sorry the hospital was bad xxx

Happy 10th Gotcha Day Dylan :flowers: :wub:

I know how my lil man gets dirty every time we go out - he heads for every muddy puddle he can find and either sits in them or splashes in them, usually both!

I was overcome with a sweet tooth and with nothing in the house to indulge it I have made some cupcakes.