UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

I seem to have collected the lurgy...sore throat, ear and headache and just feel so tired.

We went down to Sussex on Saturday to see my son and his family and take their overdue xmas presents. When we knocked on the door, they sent Aidan, our nearly six year old grandson, to answer it. His face was a picture, he hadn't been told we were coming and he had this look of delighted disbelief! We did keep his attention for a while, then it was diving into his presents. The twins are doing well, Abby is like a little doll and Jamie is more..erm..sturdy, bless him. I was holding him and he was bouncing up and down on my legs, I swear I've got bruises. I fared better than my husband though...he was bouncing up and down when he held him on rather sensitive parts of his anatomy, he says he'll never be the same again.

Suzeanna glad you got to see your family and hope your hubbies sensitive bits feel better soon !

I have stocked up fridge and freezer and am ready for curfews if we get them

If the election is not rigged I think there will be a change but I don't know how fair it will be

Next 36 hours will be the most important since the end of the war in 2009

Hope you are ok Sam :flowers: :GroupHug:

I just hope the dress fits. They either had it in a 6 or a 10 and I'm an 8 :rolleyes: I ordered the 10 as there is nothing that looks worse than someone trying to squeeze themselves into clothes that are too small!

My tesco delivery man came last night. He was really fit and I was in my onesie :laugh: :rolleyes: