UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

That sounds promising. People power.

It was rather sneaky of them to move the goalposts at the last minute, despite a consultation and previously publishing other proposals.

They obviously thought they could just slip this through when people were otherwise occupied.

I shared your post Griff and a subsequent post that I saw.

I got licked clean by a Spanish rescue dog today whilst out on my run. She was gorgeous and called Honey. She was really nervous as I ran past and shied away from me so I stopped to talk to her Mum. She was one of seven puppies found abandoned in a bin bag. They don't know why she exhibits certain behaviours like being nervous of poeple, licking people and gently chewing them as they have had her since a pup and age is a little older now. (Don't know anything about dogs to understand that behaviour) But I was a good girl and let her give me a clean which seemed to let her know I wasn't evil! I then finished my run 😄🐾😄 and her mum got dragged away by Honey wanting to go home!

I don't know who Nikki is but I wish she'd feck off with her emails about wanting to kiss me. I haven't opened them so dawg knows what else she's wanting to do to me. I probably wouldn't understand anyway me being the naive shrinking violet that I am. Not.

Another awful, grey and wet day here. Tesco's is booked to bring us "normal" food. I've had enough of the taste of Christmas which seems to go on and on - mainly in the guise of left-overs :rolleyes:

Anybody bagged any sales bargains?

I ordered a Christmas cake but it didn't turn up. so the only Christmas food was my friend bringing a plate of food on the day.

I need some bits but feel ruddy rotten still. went to bed at 9pm, then the phone rang. got up at 9.45 this morning, only because these got me up.

I am the same, murtle. It doesn't take long for me to miss Wispa, and I hate to be away from her for longer than overnight. Next week I will be staying down south overnight for aunt's funeral, and even though I know Wispa will be fine here at home as friend Chrissie is staying with her, I will feel as if I have part of me missing.

Yantan, I have a similar problem, loads of emails from some Russian lass who wants to marry me.

Hope you feel better soon, Jazz.

Yes, I did bag a Christmas/New Year bargain. I have bought a Shark.

Yes that's it Owl. I think it's why I make friends with the animals I see out running!!

If it helps owl the Russians in Spain are wealthy if you can marry and not have to live with them but use their wealth for good reason?! 😉

3 days left before back to normality...