UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

People will definitely think badly of me if I don't stay at the tea as my mum was a very well known person in the community. Will probably stay, keep quiet and scoff cake.

Yes, I can stay in the house. The will states that it may be sold or the sale may be postponed for as long s the trustees wish. My sister and I are joint trustees and now jointly own the house. We do not need to make any sudden decisions. I expect we will put it on the market this summer. I may buy somewhere smaller, I may rent until I have decided where to live.

I have had a bloody s*** evening dealing with arm chair rescuers

Lord if they knew the reality of my work life they might just feck off down a f****** big hole and never come back up

the insults myself and my lovely dedicated team are subjected to our bloody vile

grumble grumble moan moan whinge whinge

• Like 1

HLGS I know what you mean. We get it on the lost and found scene as well. People who have not done anything but are great authorities on what other folk should be doing.

Wind here is not only strong but really bitter. I have been out doing form-filling and stuff. Came back hoping to take Wispa out for an hour in Clumber Park but could not face the cold, and even if we both had our warmest coats on I think our noses would have been frozen. so we had some rowdy games in the garden and kept popping indoors to warm up.

(((Hugs))) for Sam & best wishes to anyone else having a hard time. Owl is absolutely right about that sort of person but it is hard sometimes not to let them get you down.

The latest windy spell seems to have blown through here without incident - I hope as still pretty dark!

Sam do you want me to go and sit on them? They won't get up after that!

It's been snowing here :) Naomi came early for Archie as the snow was quite deep where she lives and she didn't want to risk not being able to get home after her dog walking duties here in town.

Ruby's been down in Aylesbury all week at head office and someone there found this review on Amazon regarding one of their products

5.0 out of 5 stars NO WONDER IT'S #1 BEST SELLER!!!, 8 Jan. 2015
This review is from: Derwent Battery Operated Eraser with 8 Replacement Erasers (Office Product)
Well imagine my delight when I got it out of it's box to find it doubles up rather nicely as a, (how shall I put this) well crotch pleasurer. I near enough rubbed me bean clean off within the first two hours of it's arrival. No wonder it's a best seller!

It's a tad noisey which can be somewhat embarrassing when I'm cracking one off at work, having said that I do work in Westminster.

I would highly recommend this product if you're the type that likes to have a sneaky strum 🎸
Help other customers find the most helpful reviews
Was this review helpful to you? Yes No

• Like 2