UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

January's Jolly Jawings

merledogs

Moaning everybody :tired:

Happy New Year :party:

I went to sleep at 10 pm last night and woke up at 3 am, so either there were no fireworks or I (and the dogs) slept through them :confused: Timmy normally comes and plonks on my head when there are fireworks, so I can only assume there were none close by :cheer:

I stayed up to drown out the feckin fireworks with the tv - Archie still heard them and was terrified. They also woke Ruby up with a start. Having fought against my medication to stay awake until after midnight it appears I put up too good a fight and here I am still wide awake!

Happy new year all.

Wishing everyone a peaceful 2015.

It is not 2015 in this house. It is probably 2014a or something. 2015 turned up at midnight with a lot of noise. We do not like being rudely awoken like that. 2015 was seen off the premises by Wispa, well done girl. We are therefore excused all resolutions, new beginnings, diets etc and will go on being the same 2 disgusting old trout, hehe.

• Like 2

It's a horrible, wet, extremely grey day. I've just had Archie round the park and only met 3 or 4 fellow dog walkers who all wished me a happy new year so that was nice. That's us indoors for the rest of the first day of 2015. Archie will be content to pop out to the garden for a pee whenever nature calls.

The dishwasher is calling me to empty and re-fill it but I can't be ar$ed just now. Later dishwasher, later.

Happy New Year! I hope 2015 brings good things for you all :flowers:

I had a quiet night - went round to my parents to watch a film (I'm currently making do with a 19" tv which is a bit too small for proper film watching). Then was home and in bed by 11. We had a load of fireworks at midnight, but Kia just gave a small woof before snuggling back down to sleep. Logan didn't even bother with a woof.

A Guid New year to one an a'.

We celebrated the New Year arriving at our local community hall which was packked with neighbours and friends. We got home at 2.30am. I expet there are a few sore heads today. O my, these crofters can't half put the drink away.

A quiet day today - no people and no traffic so far.

The dogs are chewing on bones and I am watching the Snow Wolf Famly

Happy new year One and all

could you share some links for me please? in my city the council are proposing to enact a pspo order...a public space protection order, this will mean that dogs will not be allowed off lead on any land that is maintained by the council so this is all parks, open spaces etc also the lead will be restricted to a length no greater than 2 metres, the dog owners of coventry have united to fight this and there is a group set up to try and stop this, there is now a facebook group and a website

http://dogsincoventry.org.uk/

https://www.facebook.com/DogsInCoventry/timeline

this is disastrous for dogs in our city and i am sure other cities may follow (ours is the first city in the country to try and do this)