UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

ive spoken to the council again about the bungalow. they wont do anything about the neighbours taking most of the garden unless the person moving in puts in a complaint. and I couldn't knock out the sheds without a surveyer seeing it and written permission so don't think ill be taking it if im offered it. but ill know where I am on the bidding.

Evening.

I signed up for Sky unlimited broadband and Sky Sports telly this morning. Got it for half price for 12 months, total around £43 a month. I currently pay £31.50 for my BT phone and 20GB broadband. I always go over it because I stream a lot of footie, so end up paying another fiver a month. I also buy two or three Now TV Sky Sports day passes a month which cost £6.99 each, so I'm actually going to save money by buying the bundle.

Jazz I used this link to get 50% off sky tv and broadband for 12 months so worth seeing if it works for you (I had it through nowtv by email). You also get a £25 voucher. I did see some alternative offers where the packages were reduced and you got £100 voucher.

Had a nice frosty walk in the woods. Need to sort out my living room this weekend and the back garden so that the Sky men can come and install my stuff on Friday.

I rung up and got the offer, thank you. what they have done is put me on the cheapest tv package while virgin is still running, then they will give me that money back, then ill 'upgrade' to what I want when it finishes, as the half price offer would have finished by the time I wanted it. just got to sort out who is offering what

just spoken to them on live chat as its free. phone and broadband will be dearer then virgins offer, if its what they say, ill check Monday. then the half price tv from sky. I asked her about a new box, she said id lose the discount and have to pay for it. looked on their website, id get it free, and channels half price. not good

Alex you know you can also have BT Sport & ESPN free with BT dont you? http://www.productsandservices.bt.com/products/bt-sport/ we have Sky Sports & BT Sport for the Rugby and ESPN comes in very handy for the Top 14 and Southern Hemisphere rugby matches and then S4C & BBC Wales covering the Welsh Pro12 games and various regional variations of BBC for Irish & Scottish games :cheer: