UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

ive been up for an hour

ive been redesigning the bungalow and knocking down walls. im putting up picket fences at the front

will I go through this every week when there is one to bid on?

I wont know till Tuesday if ive got it!

ive finished the custard creams, so do I open another packet or try sleeping?

Sorry to hear about your Auntie, Owl but pleased to hear she slipped away peacefully and her suffering is over.

I didn't know you planned to retire to Haverfordwest Merledogs. We will be neighbours as we are heading that way too when we eventually move to WagTails House in Hook. Our friends moved to Freystop in September and more friends have been in Hook for almost 7 years now. My favourite area :)

• Like 1

It looks lovely Alex. If that was here it would have a price of over £400,000. I may have to consider retiring somewhere where you can get a fab property like that at a much more sane price.

I got a s*** load of work delivered yesterday. It's filled the dining room. I'm kinda overwhelmed by it so what am I doing instead of getting stuck in? Yeah sitting on the PC trying to pretend it's not here :rolleyes:

Love the Leona Lewis Christmas song that she brought out last year - it's playing on the radio right now :)

Sorry for your loss Owl, but glad she went peacefully. My daughter in law is in bits over her mum at the moment...she lives with them, badly disabled with MS since Julie was a child, had had several mini strokes, keeps having urine infections and now she is finding it hard to swallow even fluid and the doctors have said she could go at any time, or linger for a few more months. Julie realises she won't get better but is just hoping she can hang on until after xmas, for the sake of their children. I hope she passes quickly and as peacefully as your aunt. x

Jazz, how about a treadmill for Mouse?

Sorry to hear about your Auntie, Owl but pleased to hear she slipped away peacefully and her suffering is over.

I didn't know you planned to retire to Haverfordwest Merledogs. We will be neighbours as we are heading that way too when we eventually move to WagTails House in Hook. Our friends moved to Freystop in September and more friends have been in Hook for almost 7 years now. My favourite area :)

It's where I was born - mum and dad were both based at the naval base down there. Maybe we'll meet up for dog walks :)