UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Hi Mommy Bear. Has Ben got a magnetic collar? Even though numerous people have explained how they can't possibly work, they have done wonders for 3 dogs and one cat so far.

No it is not you, Alicia. I expect a computer has got it wrong.

We've got snow on't tops yay!

Had Archie to the vet tonight as his acid reflux has been bothering him. Whilst there he had his annual MOT and got his jabs up to-date. It was one of the practice boss's who really knows his stuff. I asked about Archie's heart murmer and he told me Archie's doesn't have one! He'd just listened to it and said he has a wonderfully normal heart beat, its got a regular and strong rhythm. I have no idea why that young vet told us he had one at his last year's MOT. Anyone got any thoughts/ideas on that? Can the heart show a murmer and then go back to being perfectly normal?

Hi Mommy Bear. Has Ben got a magnetic collar? Even though numerous people have explained how they can't possibly work, they have done wonders for 3 dogs and one cat so far.

Thanks Owl. That had not occurred to me even though I remember there being a lot about it in the press and on line. Off to ihave a look.

Moaning :tired: Bowling and stuff was fun and I was home by 9 after dropping my boss home. I only had a couple of shandys and I feel like I've got a hangover :rolleyes: Not the best idea to bowl with a poorly shoulder though :rolleyes: Funniest moment of the night was when a colleague got his fingers stuck in the bowling ball cos he'd chosen the kiddies one :biglaugh:

Marion - charlie was diagnosed with a heart murmur about 7/8 years ago. It was right at the height of his flyball career and I was really concerned. No vet has heard it since. When I asked other vets, they said that sometimes if they are a bit stressed, the heart rate can go a bit odd and make it sound like a murmur.

Bit cold today - it was -4 when I left home for work this morning!!