UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Jazz it's no one else business's where you live or why you need to move

Circumstances change and clearly you would not be considered for a move unless it was necessary

I don't see that you need to justify it to this person or anyone else unless they are directly involved in the re housing process

I am finally at the dentist today to get my perm crowns fitted which is good as the temp ones are just about in place after 10 days

I am also visiting a friend in hospital later, his wife is in the UK attending her mother's funeral and he has been taken ill and needed blood transfusions and is currently in the ICU. I am sure he is feeling very isolated so I am taking my iPad for him as well

Sending good wishes for your friend, Sam.

Jazz, that person is being ridiculous. It's not her biz, whether you choose to move or not. But there is always someone who has bright ideas as to how everyone else should lead their lives. In this case her comments won't be making her look as good as she thinks.

• Like 1

Gosh what a hard frost we had last night. When I let The Archibald out for his last wee and testament last night everything was white but even more so this morning. I like it!

Talking of Archibald's I went up to bed last night to find he'd pulled my duvet back to make himself a little nest and had been snuggled in on my bottom sheet which was covered in paw prints and dried mud. I'm afraid to say I was too knackered to bother and having brushed it off I got in it as was :rolleyes: I have stripped the bed this morning and will make it up later. At least it's giving me a nice clean bed to look forward too tonight. I shall Archie proof it though as I don't want a repeat!

At the dentist sadly my crowns are not !

They are " on the way" which in Sri Lanka could be 5 minutes or 5 days

my friend is pretty poorly but at least I was able to update his wife on his wife who was going frantic worrying about him , he is wired up to a heap of machines and I had to be very careful not to unplug any of them when I plugged the iPad !!!!

:banghead: a relative of Marks ( via marriage ) with 2 small children has decided weeks before xmas to buy a cocker spaniel from the free ads , I am sure its from a BYB :banghead:

They know what we do and did they even ask us for a smidge of advice , no of course they did not :banghead: Aisling is going to try and minimise risks by visiting and doing some basic training and bite awareness

It makes me sick for UK rescues it really does

Edited by Happylittlegreensquirrel

Oh hell Sam. I feel your pain. My nephew got a cocker pup 3 years ago just before Xmas. He was still living at home and had the backing of his parents but none of them knew what they were doing. They know how interested I am in dogs and what I've done in rescue but did they ask me for help and advice? No my brother got outdated rubbish information from a guy he worked with citing that he must know his stuff because he'd had dogs for years!

Between them all they've managed to mess the dog up - the only shining light has been my niece who spent a lot of time with me as I trained George. She's been able partially to get them back on track and also insisted that they take him to training classes but their dog still has issues. They are all doing a lot better though and they do love their dog but the poor thing has had to go through stuff that was totally unnecessary and preventable.