UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

December's Dangly Doings

Yantan

Medication is a bugger...for peeps AND poopies. I have some degree of success with peanut bitter and/or cream cheese triangles £1 for Tesco's own, cheaper than Dairylea an easier to handle) I need a whole one for Ben the pills are so huge. Unfortunately he has perfected the art of spitting pills out of food so cheese and PB is becoming part of his diet. Hmmm. Could it be he spits 'cos he knows the remedy?

Hope peeps and poopies on medication here are all healthy and happy in time for Crimble.

• Like 1

Alex :GroupHug: I hope this doesn't sound trite but I think you should treat yourself to a pamper day. Go and get a massage and some beauty treatments or something to help you relax.

I think we have a new dog walker! Our current DW has introduced us to her best friend who has decided to give up her job and go self employed as a DW. She had been thinking of doing it for a while and when Esther told her she was packing in it seemed the ideal time to do it as Esther is now introducing her to her clients so she should get off to a great start. Archie has met her before as she has often helped Esther out and he really likes her. She just needs to get licenced, insured and whatever else she needs to do and work out her notice.

My work is getting picked up this morning. I though that would be it until after Christmas but no! I am getting another load. Well it's all money so I can't complain.

• Like 1

awwww Merledogs, i hope you can find a different job and soon

been to the vets, deagans bloods are much improved so the vet thinks an error in testing, as she is on antibiotics it could have been an infection, i have requested to retest her blood on 27th just to check all is o.k i would rather pay the £34 and know she is 100% fine

• Like 1

Moaning :tired:

how much was it for the set up?

Through the offer I used it's £10 for installation, then for the basic Sky channels plus Sky Sports it's £23 reduced from £46, plus unlimited broadband (£3.75) and phone line (£16.90). Total less than £44. It's half price for 12 months for everything except the phone line rental (on a 12 month contract). Plus you get a £25 (or it might be £30?) reward. Currently I pay £31.50 for BT Infinity and phone. The broadband has a limit of 20GB, which I regularly go over because I stream lots of football, so end up paying an additional £5.30 (at least, last month it was £10.60). I also buy Sky Sports day passes to watch the football through NOW TV (at least two a month) at £6.99 each, so the minimum cost I'm paying at the moment for all that is £51, so I'm actually saving money by switching to Sky.

If anybody's interested, here's the link. :flowers:

Griff I'm please Deagan is okay :flowers:

Deagan has been rushed to the vets this morning, she has blood coming out of her vagina...poor little mite, i am hoping to god it is a water infection however as she is already on antibiotics i ma not sure that is the case, she was asleep on me and i had my arm under her and i took my arm out and there was blood, i got my dad to look and he said the wound was dry but her bits had blood round them, phone call to the vet and told to bring her in so my mum and dad have taken her down, if this anything to do with her being spayed i am going to be gutted as it was me who decided to get her done now