UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Octobers Oral Posts

Jazz

Hope you get your car sorted Jazz :flowers:

December will soon be here Mary - I just can't believe how time flies these days. It's less than 5 weeks till Mexico now. When I booked it, it was 50 weeks to go!!! Feels like only yesterday.

Spent a couple of hours at the gym tonight chatting to Callum. He is absolutely lovely, I did body pump, I wasn't booked on the class and it was full and had just started, but he ran downstairs and asked Charlie if I could join in. I was possibly THE most hated person in the gym class as Charlie paused the warm up track and went back to the beginning so I didn't miss out!! Love those two boys so much - they are such a good laugh. You can have a proper banter with them, take the mick or actually have a serious conversation. They are both only 21, so babies really compared to me. I think Callum has a bit of a crush on me though :wub:

Exhausted, might have to book my self into a hotel for a decent night sleep, the cats have had me up through the night and now I am awake...

Great news about Shelley and baby xx

Devastating news Alex.

My day was made better yesterday by chatting to a guy on the way home from Paddington who had a brindle staffie. He had rescued it from some people who were beating her up. Couldn't quite work it out, but from what he said I think he knew the people as he was really angry about it and wouldn't leave her there as she was shaking in her kennel. He said there was no excuse for harming a dog and he'd do it again. She was only 9 months old. She was clearly nervous of men and feet, but felt safe just between his legs and looked to him for reassurance. He was such a lovely guy and was heading home to Somerset.

Hope your knee mends well Sam, what did you do?

Good luck car hunting Jazz xx

How is the new poopie behaving Griff?

Thanks guys, I hope Christmas comes soon, and I get to do the million things before hand!!

Edited by murtle

Hope car is suitable.

Glad physio is helping, HLGS.

Furniture arrived, it's just right for us and a pleasant warm terracotta colour. I had put Wispa in car out of the way while we got it into house, then took her for a walk. As soon as we got back and she saw it there, she sniffed it then gave me one of her "mum what are you LIKE" looks before switching into working mode and going over every inch of the house and garden and along all fences. And then doing it again. Previous owner of furniture has a dog, and she thought I had given her a stupidly enormous scent item to track him with. Finally she curled up in her own chair to have a big think, and after a while the penny seemed to drop and she sprawled out on the sofa.

Glad that little staffy girl is safe with new dad :)

• Like 2

Deagan is doing great thanks Murtle, Dakota absolutely adores her and is being an absolute star with her, they loooooove playing bitey face but kota has a few scabs from pin teeth so we are being a bit careful. Deagan is officially ours from 4.30 yesterday and has had her first vaccinations, everyone was pleased to see her again and thrilled we took her on, which is really nice

Woo hoo celebrations for new sofa and new poopie!!

Sorry car wasn't right Jazz.

I am exhausted. I ran this morning and have subsequently napped. I need to get a wriggle on to make my Mom some cushion covers for her birthday and to fight with Facebook and a photo I need to upload as a banner. Gonna try from a windows machine not a mac!

Thanks everyone, i didn't want another dog...i was happy with kota and dex cat but when i heard she would go to the dogs home i offered to let her serve her time here....how the hell anyway could have dumped her in a carrier bag in a park is beyond me

Jazz, hope you get your new car and house

HLGS hope your physio helps.... i have been through 7 of them and hey are all bloody sadists

Owl, glad the sofa suits you and wispa has accepted it

Murtle, hope you do get plenty of time off next year

Gooster, hope you continue to feel stronger and happier as each day goes on, sorry to hear charlie had been sick

Merledogs, are you o.k now as you were having a bit of bother at work...hope all isresolved

Yantan, i hate walking into a empty home, it is just habit that there should be a barking dog or nutty cat and if they are not about for any reason i find it creepy