UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Soliloquies

suzeanna

:GroupHug: :grouphug: Suzeanna. Am keeping everything crossed that it's scar tissue.

I can sympathise with the mess - Charlie and Ted aren't too reliable with their toileting now. When I was looking after them, I went out to the meat market and the local cafe and by the time I had got back (max 2 hours later), there was mess everywhere :rolleyes: They had been in the garden all morning, so had no reason to go :unsure:

Owl, that is truly awful, i do hope the owner will be o.k and that the pug is soon found safe and well

Merledogs, sorry you had a crap day

Jazz, hope your arm is ok

Gooster, i don't blame you not doing the ice bucket challenge.... i thought of doing it for charity but it will be with a twist............ probably beer slops if i do it Lol

Suzeanna..... oh goodness, i really do hope it is scar tissue and nothing more serious... hopefully you will get an appointment quickly

Hi Murtle, HLGS and Snow

I am busy trying to sort out my mum and dads rendering, it has some hairline cracks in it and obviously needs sorting before winter comes, it will need filling and painting...non of which i will be able to manage very well, if it doesn't get done it will end up causing damp in the back bedroom and bathroom so will have to be done, i also want to change the colour as all the houses are magnolia and white and me being me i don't want to conform Lol

Can't help you there Jazz..the ones I buy are wrapped with the cooking times on them! I think it's probably best to look it up on Google?

Griff, I know what you mean about not conforming. The houses on our estate are mixed council and private, most seem to have white front doors, some of the council ones have green or blue but not many. Ours? Purple...lovely bright purple. We've had many comments about how no one could miss our place. All the council ones are those upvc ones, which come in standard colours, ours is wood..bit more fiddly to paint, especially around the glass inserts but it's different.

I'm not happy, it's obviously spider season. Two huge ones so far, one in the bedroom and one in the living room. Thank heavens for a husband who can quite happily pick them up whilst I'm hiding in another room until they are safely outside :D

i want to paint the house blue.... it was going to be purple cow print as both sides copy us so my thinking was if they copied that i would get it put back to a plain colour but my dad said i am a weirdo!!!!! i don't think my mum and dad are keen but i think it will really make a difference

Jazz, could you do that slow cooker thing with the coke?

I remember that! I had no idea it was 8 years already! Didn't Snow post something about the elephant sanctuary which set you off on that particular road?

It was indeed , just after the xmas 2005 and a lot of us me included said "oooh one day I would like to do something like that"

within 3 months my entire railway career had gone down the toilet and I was being forced to accept a pay off and I thought bloody hell now is a good a time as ever I will do it

my life hit another cross roads that year as someone approached me about applying for a non medical job in medicine san frontiers and I was bloody intrested as its one of the 2 human charities I support , the role was basically a logistic one managing a camp/supplies/ admin and ensuring everything was there when it was needed so the doctors could concentrate on being doctors.

I was really keen but you had to be available for a training course in London that clashed with my Sri Lanka trip so I could not progress it , if the dates had been different who knows I might be sending you messages from a MSF hospital somewhere now

Hope the little pug is found, and his mum recovers from her injuries.

Not had the best start to the month..I went to the doctor this afternoon, really to ask if there's anything to be done about my nails, which are splitting right down the length of them..answer no, because it's due to the meds I take. I mentioned I'm getting pain in my boob, especially if I lie on that side at night, so she said right, let's have a look and check it out. She found the painful place..she also found a lump. :unsure: She said it may be scar tissue, but she's getting onto the hospital for an urgent ultrasound. I told her I have an appointment in November in the breast clinic, but she said no, it can't wait that long. Please, please,please not again! Let it be scar tissue!

I have every thing crossed for you , in dogs we sometimes see a deep tissue scaring or reaction to the suture materials used and we use human suture material ( its all the same ) so hopefully its something like that causing your lump