UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

September Soliloquies

suzeanna

Morning all!!!

Merledogs, sorry to hear you are having a sh*t time at work...hope things get sorted out for you

Jazz, glad you are getting a new fence and the bush will get trimmed Lol

Owl, sorry to hear you are ill

been busy here, had a nightmare with an order for flooring for my parents kitchen, it has turned up and is now laid and i am very very pleased, we were going to rehome a little 8 week staff pup, she had been dumped in a bag in the park...my parents desperately want her but i have said no, i don't think it would be right for us now, i still need to work on kota and i am not quite sure how i would fit another crate in my bedroom, i am feeling really annoyed with myself for saying no but i think it is the right thing at the moment, kota is still on her long line as well so walking another pup at the same time would be quite a challenge for me

Good to have her on your side, Jazz.

Yes, it would be hard work to take on a pup at this point. griff.

Still feeling rotten and look disgusting, but need to get to shop as need a few things plus a sack of kibble from the farm store. And Wispa need a bit of a quiet walk somewhere. I know it is only a cold but I feel like I am dying. Can women get man flu?

change of plan, we are going to see the pup tonight, she is going to have to go into the pound as the dog warden who had been looking after her..well her dogs aren't pleased, we have said we will go and see her, see how the 2 dogs get on and take her and see how we go, if things don't work out i have been told it is fine at least i have given her a few days with a warm bed and some company instead of spending the night on her own.... i will be crate shopping and switching kotas crate to a smaller one and getting a divider for down stairs

Hope you can work something out at least for the time being, griff.

[email protected]

[email protected]

By contrast, the tawny owl I posted about some weeks ago, the one which had concussion and nasty parasites, has pulled through! It got its sight back once over the concussion, and just needs another week in owl hozzy to get up to weight. Then hopefully it will be released :)

well we collected the pup last night, dakota is so good with her, there has been no nastiness from kota and last night was spent playng, the pup is here on a trial basis and if we decide she is staying my parents will sign her adoption papers, i am a bit like a zombie today, went to bed at about 10.30, pup begun howling at about 12am so we had to go for a wee then all 3 of us were out at 2am where both dogs did their business, went back to bed and was up again at 6am, popped her into the cat carrier now as she is tiny and kota is asleep and so is the pup. Just ordered a new crate and a cat carrier that is large and even if she doesn't stay the crate can go with her or i will give it to my friends rescue

Jazz, hope they sort you out soon

Edited by griff