UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Anecdotes

Jazz

so again nobody offering to help me, or turning up if they have, so taken the covers off the sofa and washed them all, and the load of soil behind the shed is moved and the bald bits now ready to have grass seed put on them. all the nettles I cut down and sprayed with 'viakal' limescale remover, has killed it all. the carpets are hoovered

this is going to kill me so wont be able to use my hands for a few days, but its done

so again nobody offering to help me, or turning up if they have, so taken the covers off the sofa and washed them all, and the load of soil behind the shed is moved and the bald bits now ready to have grass seed put on them. all the nettles I cut down and sprayed with 'viakal' limescale remover, has killed it all. the carpets are hoovered

this is going to kill me so wont be able to use my hands for a few days, but its done

Thats confused me you sprayed nettles with viakal? Does that work on weeds? Is it better than a proper weed killer? I've got a pump action thingy for the weed killer now as it was killing our hands to have to keep squeezing the trigger this way we just pump it a few times and it sprays from a hose.