UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Augusts Any Anecdotes

Jazz

I have no idea where this year is going. Can't believe that it's August already! I noticed the other night that it's going dark earlier :( Ho hum, at the rate that this year is going, I'll be flying off to Mexico before I know it - got to pay for it in 2 weeks!

A week in bed sounds like a great idea! Definitely better than what I have coming up over the next few weeks. I am working today, tomorrow, Sunday and Monday, then have Tuesday off. I then have 12 days working straight :unsure: :( Am trying not to think about it, and all my practices I am working in are nice, but it's still going to be a killer :unsure:

Ha! I know what you mean! I only know what day it is when I book my gym classes when I wake up in the morning! On Tuesday I woke up thinking it was Wednesday and only realised when I went online to book my gym classes for the following week that it was only Tuesday!!

Moaning :tired:

Jazz I went to work the other day with my top on inside out - nobody told me until I noticed myself :rolleyes: which thankfully was quite early on.

I've been invited to the CIPS Awards at the Grosvenor House hotel on Park Lane (v posh). I don't know if I want to go. If it wasn't London then I probably would but it's all the travelling on the train with a suitcase malarkey that's putting me off. I may give up my place for someone else on my team who really wants to go (but doesn't know yet that she's not been invited due to limited spaces).

If you have been invited Alex, I would go. You don't need to take a big suitcase with you if it's just for one night - I have an overnight bag from debenhams - it's what I take as my hand luggage whenever I go abroad. It's fab :)

6F1E43C3-50B4-47C4-902B-91F6D1ACFEBB.jpg

Am going to a 40th birthday cocktail making party in a couple of weeks - just found the most amazing dress to wear. It wasn't cheap, but it's beautiful and I think I'll be able to wear it to a few things :)