UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

This world has some totally amazing people xxxxxx I feel extremely blessed xxxxxxxx

Waiting for the electric people to come and fit a pay as you go meter which should help :)

We have a meeting with the school tomorrow to see if Liam feels up to going back and if so how we achieve it - I must just say that the school are being amazing and so supportive with the year heads even phoning in their own time to see how Liam is.

Thank you all for the support it really means so much to me <3 <3

Sophie I'm sorry to hear about you and your OH :GroupHug: You'll love Little Dumpledale - went in 2007 and the dogs loved it. I did try and get something booked this year but was a bit late and the week I wanted had gone. I will go back one of these days.

I'm having my hair cut at 12.15. I must go this time cos last time I completely forgot :rolleyes:

RMF : Guess what I discovered in my local shop last night - Fish 'n' Chips! I lurvve them and hadn't had them for years and years but they are still just as lush :wub:

Edited by merledogs

oooooooooooo yeah Merledogs, they have been back for about 6 months now, poundland were doing the multipacks.... very addictive, i want the chicken and chips ones now and those crisps what were shaped like little piglets, oooo i loved those Lol

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about you and your OH Sophie :flowers: Am sure you will have a lovely time in Wales though :)

Date tonight :unsure: Am not sure what to wear - whether to go for my nice skinny jeans and a top or a dress :unsure: And despite me owning millions of pairs of shoes, am not sure whether to wear my massive wedges, my pink wedges or my fail safe comfy black heels that I wear for work :rolleyes: Thankfully we aren't eating, just meeting for drinks :)

Gooster, dress how you feel happy and comfortable, hope things go well for you tonight

Just got back in after walking the evil poopie......... we are soaked and i have got a weird rash on my hands now and it bloody itches

Sophie I am sorry to hear about your break-up - have a :GroupHug:

Jayne wear reasonably sensible shoes as you don't want to trip up or anything or do like I did when first introduced to an exe's parents - I tripped over the thresher board and fell into their Christmas tree completely trashing it :rolleyes_anim:

It's my brother-in-law's funeral tomorrow. It's been a long wait as he died a week gone last Saturday. I think my sister might have been waiting for the vicar who married them to come back from holiday so he could conduct the service.

• Like 1

Morning.

I'm not off anywhere nearly as exotic as you Jayne - I have a week booked at Little Dumpledale Farm in Pembrokeshire. It was meant to be me, my husband and his parents going, but my husband and I separated last month so I'm going on my own (with the dogs of course). I'm looking forward to it - I need a break.

Head is mostly better thanks :) Still quite twingey, but I'm back in the office today so hopefully it'll hold up.

sorry to hear that and I hope you have a lovely relaxing break

This world has some totally amazing people xxxxxx I feel extremely blessed xxxxxxxx

Waiting for the electric people to come and fit a pay as you go meter which should help :)

We have a meeting with the school tomorrow to see if Liam feels up to going back and if so how we achieve it - I must just say that the school are being amazing and so supportive with the year heads even phoning in their own time to see how Liam is.

Thank you all for the support it really means so much to me <3 <3

glad your getting support , please let me know if you need anything even just a chat , with the time difference we are available at even late at night ( your time )

on Skype we are dogstarfoundation ( what a surprise eh )

Sorry to hear about you and your OH Sophie :flowers: Am sure you will have a lovely time in Wales though :)

Date tonight :unsure: Am not sure what to wear - whether to go for my nice skinny jeans and a top or a dress :unsure: And despite me owning millions of pairs of shoes, am not sure whether to wear my massive wedges, my pink wedges or my fail safe comfy black heels that I wear for work :rolleyes: Thankfully we aren't eating, just meeting for drinks :)

wear what you are most comfortable in so you don't have to worry about clothes , have a great time

Sophie I am sorry to hear about your break-up - have a :GroupHug:

Jayne wear reasonably sensible shoes as you don't want to trip up or anything or do like I did when first introduced to an exe's parents - I tripped over the thresher board and fell into their Christmas tree completely trashing it :rolleyes_anim:

It's my brother-in-law's funeral tomorrow. It's been a long wait as he died a week gone last Saturday. I think my sister might have been waiting for the vicar who married them to come back from holiday so he could conduct the service.

OMG into the tree ! how did that go down

I hope the funeral goes as well as these things can for you all

Have a nice evening Jayne :flowers:

Marion - hope the funeral is okay :GroupHug:

I've just discovered a new thingy called V.me (run by Visa). You enter all your credit/debit card details in one place and when you do online shopping it saves you having to enter your credit card details every single time - you just enter your password and it goes through. I don't expect tons of places will be using it yet but I have registered all my cards anyway. I never feel safe putting my credit card details in (even though I've done it a zillion times), especially on some of the smaller independent sites which I haven't used before so this will be better for me once it's being used by everyone. Has anyone used it and if so is it okay?

Edited by merledogs

the lady bought all the leads, collars and beds. thats a milestone, the end of an era, but we have to move on however hard it is

I have 3 very special dogs here, I have to think of them.

I know if a tiny blind toothless yorkie came in, I would help,

the adult social services was ringing straight back at 4pm ..........

Aw that is great news Loobie. Hope the conversation goes well with the school for both you and Liam. xx

All the best for tomorrow Yantan xx

Thanks for the image and chuckle at the Christmas tree!!

Good luck at date night Jayne xxx

xxx

Sorry to hear about your and your OH Sophie..hope the break makes you feel more relaxed.

It sounds as if there is some light at the end of the tunnel Loobie, let's hope Liam can make it back into school (unless it was bullying at school that caused the problem in the first place, of course.)

Hope it's not too traumatic tomorrow Yantan.

Thanks guys :) It nearly was a disaster - I am getting the train to town, so at 7.33 I sat down to check on my phone if the train was delayed. It has been going at 7.55 for years. Checked and the train times have changed to 7.40!!!! Thankfully I was pretty much ready, so grabbed my bag and headed out of the door! I only live a few mins walk away from the station, so all is ok :)

Hope everything goes o.k tomorrow Yantan

Loobie... if i had any cash i would have gladly sent it your way... if i win the lottery you shall be top of my list! hope the meeting goes well at the school

Merledogs, not heard of that v thingy

Gooster, have a good time

Just painted my toenails ready for seeing my consultant tomorrow Lol, hope he can let me know why the hell i am so tired all the time, i thought i had a b12 deficiency and folic acid deficiency again but nope they came back as "normal for patient" which means abnormal to most people Lol