UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

June's Jolly Japes

merledogs

Glad you are feeling better HLGS, the squits has got to be one of the most unpleasant things in the world

Merledogs, i am convinced it is about power with these receptionists, there is one lovely one and if you ring she will get you to see the dr of your choice on the day and she knows if i am calling for an appointment i am genuinely ill as i do tend to leave things and see if they go away despite being told the opposite, if i was to go to the dr everytime i felt ill i wouldn't be out of the bl**dy place Lol

Gooster i am so glad you managed to liberate Ana, and i agree how odd that they locked up before the last train

Yantan, enjoy your walk with archie

i managed to get out between rain showers..... they are very heavy and kota doesn't do rain, she was that bad i had to put a coat on her to go and have a wee in the back garden Lol

Alex if you do want to quit smoking but still have the nicotine like me vaping really is the best way to do it. I tried allllll the different ways to quit and none of them worked partially because I didn't want to give up, but even the times I did I ended up back on them whenever I got stressed. Now I'm vaping I am already feeling the benefits, and long term even my finances will thank me at the moment I'm only saving about £50 a month as I have shineyitis and keep buying stuff but I'm only spending what I would have just smoked anyway :biggrin: ironically I didn't start vaping intending to quit smoking I fully expected to be duel fueling but I now haven't had or wanted fag for over 7 weeks and its been so bloody easy, I'm kicking myself for not having switched to vaping years ago.

If you do fancy trying it - I can help with some advice on what kits to get and what stuff to avoid (cigalikes and cheap eshisha kits) and where the best bargains are. Better still if there is a Vape shop near you go in and have a try - BUT - dont necessarily buy from them as internet prices can be cheaper.

I have sent you a pm :cool02:

the lady said I need a warden assisted bungalow asap. see what the council says about that.

man came to cut next doors bush down (snigger) then said ooo no, cant do it for the £40 agreed, it will be 100, so sent him on his way and have cut my side down in temper. hurt now

Thanks snow :flowers: I don't have a problem not smoking, cos I don't smoke during the day and sometimes not for a few days, so shouldn't be too difficult hopefully. Last time I gave up I used a Nicorette inhalator which was fab so I will probably use one of those if I find that I need it :flowers:

Pics of your nails Suzeanna please :flowers:

I just have 1 and a half days left in work before I go on my jollies! 4 more sleeps :biggrin: Tomorrow should hopefully be ok as it's only half a day in my indie practice. Monday could be tough going - it's in the same practice where I have been today. Today I had a 15 year old comment to her mum 'jeez, imagine doing this when you are stoned' :unsure: The mum just sat there in the corner puffing on her e cig.

Bought some books today, looking forward to parking my butt and getting stuck into them (they are on my coffee table looking at me right now!!)

Morning :)

:pinkie: :pinkie: Its holiday time :pinkie: :pinkie:

Just getting packed up before heading down to Pembrokeshire for a week at Swallows Dance :thumbsup_anim: I was meant to have got most of my packing done last night, but ended up in bed by 8 with a migraine - all cleared now though :) Then I seem to have spent an hour this morning doing tiling in the bathroom, rather than packing. It needs 72 hours to dry after being done, so doing it right before going away seemed sensible. Almost done my packing - it all fits into one bag. The dogs so far have 3 bags, and I think I'll need a 4th :rolleyes: I think they might be a bit spoilt!

• Like 1

Have a lovely time at Swallows Dance :flowers:

We've had a very soggy walk - both because it's raining and because Taffy shook on me several times after swimming in a big pond :rolleyes: I tore a hole in my new trousers on barbed wire and got my backside filthy sliding down a muddy bank just so he could get in the pond. Dogs had a lovely time exploring and I enjoyed it too, despite being manky now.

Have a great time Sophie :flowers:

Hope you have dried off now Alex :)

Work done for the morning, just had lunch before going round to mum and dad's to let the dogs out and collect my spare house key from there. As I am working 6 days a week, there are some things that I am neglecting to do - cleaning being one of them. Don't get me wrong, my house isn't a tip, but it just needs a bit of tlc. So I have arranged for a cleaner to come in whilst I am on holiday and give it a good going over :) They are then going to come in once a month and give it a good clean, so I can stay on top of it, and don't have to waste my precious time off work faffing about with a Hoover and mop :) I need to go and drop a key off so that they can actually get in. Then I'm going to go to the gym and then back to mum and dad's to keep the dogs company as they are out all day on a train ride.