UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muttering

merledogs

Found a baby magpie at the foot of a tree on our walk this morning. I Googled on my phone and it said they leave the nest before their tail feathers are grown and that the parents would be feeding it, so as it was looking quite lively I left it. Hope I did the right thing, I hate to think of it being defenseless. Will check back tomorrow.

Argh. The management company for the flats have 'to sorted out grass cutters for so long that we had a mini meadow. They did some last weekend an are going to be here until 5:30 and back again tomorrow...the majority is next to my flat and the sound is driving me nuts. Not to mention the fact the cats don't want to go outside with them there....

I think I went to boon lotts elephant sanctuary when I went to Thailand we stayed there a few days.

xxx

Have fun squiggs :) I am thinking about Thailand for my 30th next year - don't fancy going alone though, so am trying to persuade someone to come with me :)

Have just bought a new dress for my jollies :biggrin:

D8BF1B2E-8CF7-4080-8A5C-B964B8554A6A.jpg

And a quick photo to make you all laugh :wub: :laugh:

1409AA8A-4580-4C14-8421-1BF7148A0230.jpg

• Like 1

thought id do one last job and bring the washing in, and fell down the steps, threw myself backwards (why do I do that!) so landed on my bum and hand

couldnt stand up so had to shuffle in on my bum and pull myself up onto the sofa. dogs thought it was a great game and were bouncing off me lol

hurt now

Blimey Jazz, get some arnica down you :flowers:

Day off tomorrow after 6 days working :biggrin: Am going to attempt to go to the local farmer's meat market and stock up with meat - apparently it's amazing quality and so much cheaper than the supermarkets :)