UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muttering

merledogs

Owen is lovely :wub:

Alan's mean look didn't seem to work on the motorway this morning - had lots of people who clearly had no idea what their mirrors were for just pull out in front of me into the outside lane whilst driving at about 50mph :angry: :rolleyes: Poor Alan.

You all look delighted with the new arrival...so glad for you he's home safely.

I must nag my son to Skype more often now when the twins are awake (and not yelling!) as I doubt we'll be down there again until October. Sadly they can't come up to visit us as his elderly disabled ma in law can't be left, and can't be brought.

Just spoken to Audi. I had mentioned to them that when I pull away, sometimes Ana can be a bit juddery (like I am kangarooing even though she is an automatic). They have tested her and agree she's not right. So they have downloaded a software update, but she is still not right, so she needs a new computer to control her gear changes :unsure: They said they don't want me to drive her until she is mended, but the part is on back order and won't get to them till the end of next week. They were really apologetic about it and asked if I was happy to keep Alan for another week. I said so long as I have a car, and whilst the weather is rubbish, I am happy to keep hold of Alan for a while until Ana is mended :) Thank doG for warranties!!!

My OH is such a comedian...he came into the bathroom to scrub my back for me, regarded my decidly weird shaped boob and remarked that he could write a new book...2014...A Space Odd Titty. How I laughed....grrr. (sorry about the bold type etc, can't get it off!) I suppose I should be glad he isn't averting his eyes in revulsion!

Edited by suzeanna
  • Like 2

So tired, set the alarm for 6 and have been up for a while and baked two cakes. Well one cake and one banana loaf for parkrun today as our club are being all the volunteers!! I am on timing duty, it's a toss up between the organiser not liking me or trusting me lots...hmmm....

Rain, rain go away, come again another day.

I picked the post up this morning and was outraged to find a BNP election leaflet amongst it. I got even more enraged when I saw it had been specifically addressed to me. Cheeky feckers! Now my postie thinks I am a racist fascist :( Even Ruby asked why I'd sent for it! I didn't :ohmy: I thought I had elected not to appear on the electoral roll but perhaps political parties are allowed access? I can't think how they would otherwise get my name and address.