UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

May's Mundane Muttering

merledogs

I hope Owen is responding to the special car and mum and dad can get some rest.

When my little one was in special care dad's and grandparents were allowed to view through the window in the door to the special care ward. My sister threatened to dye her hair grey so she could claim to be a grandparent.

Suzeanna, glad you had a lovely time and wonderful that your grandson is proving to be a brilliant big brother... i looked for the photo on FB but couldn't see it but i am sure they are gorgeous

Snow, i hope Owen will be o.k with a bit of extra help, congrats to you and rob and his mum and dad

Jazz, can't you just get a cable and connect the kindle to the tv so you have a big screen? we do that with ours when we all want to see something and for my dad when he wants to watch guitar stuff on youtube, works out a lot cheaper than getting another laptop

I am really narked, i bought some used sunglasses off ebay, they turned up and really suit me but were scratched so i looked on river island and they stock them so i ordered, they arrived today and these are brand new and scratched.... i have emailed to ask if i reorder will i have to pay postage again but they have agreed to refund my postage! not sure i want to risk ordering the same again in case they end up scratched (i am desperate for sunglasses)

My OH had the day off today as it's my birthday...we spent it quietly, as I'm still not over whatever is wrong with my boob, although it's less painful than it was. He took me out for lunch..managed to eat more than I have for about ten days, otherwise I've just been relaxing in the conservatory (interpret that as lazing about!) Griff, if you go to my timeline, the photo should be on there? Me with the twins on my knee...

Happy birthday Suzeanna :flowers:

Welcome to the world Owen :flowers: Hope he's out of special care and home where he belongs soon :GroupHug:

Make sure you get sunnies with full UV protection Griff, otherwise they can cause more harm than good as your pupils dilate behind the tinted lens so more UV light can enter the eye and cause damage :)

Have worked out that between now and the end of May, I have 4 days off work :( have also got a fully booked June too - definitely going to need my holiday in 8 weeks!!!

Ana is going back to Audi tomorrow, hopefully they can mend her pretty quickly and easily :)

Happy birthday suzeanna hope you had a lovely day.

Hope Owen is keeping well.

Families are hard work, just want to pretend they all don't exist! They (this is only my sister and mother, luckily my father lives far enough away to pretend) want to get together for my birthday, but has to be a day convenient for my mother and at a time suitable for my sister and her kids. At this rate they can meet in the flat and I won't be there!

Sorry for ranting xxx

...and I have just paid £2.20 for a pint of sofa and lime...