UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

Meet Lizzie (H.r.h.)

houndzrus

I have been searching the dog rescue sites for a long time since losing Cherry, It was at times very frustrating, especially when a couple of rescues dismissed me for one element in my life, without even speaking to me. Of the few that did bother, I was approved by all and had three successful homechecks. Six dogs and many meetings and journ later, i firnally saw this girl on a FB friend's newsfeed. I applied on the Monday, had a call on Tuesday and was approved. Then a phonecall on Wednesday from the fosterer, to say she used to live here in Coventry and had to visit on the following saturday. She offered to bring Lizzie, do the meet and greet, homecheck and adoption all in one! Well the rest is history and we couldn't ask for a better dog. She has been here two weeks now and it feels like forever. She has her own funny ways which are very endearing and she is so loveable. She gets on well with Jack and he is happy to have another girl in his life. First of all, this is Lizzie's story, followed by some photos of her, some taken at Symonds Yat and the Malverns last week

http://www.manytearsrescue.com/display_mtar_dog.php?id=10254

first walk

10155321_10202628171579176_3911734803225

Jack showed her how to be confident in water!

10269584_10202670913727703_2806572902222

After playing in the water and sand

attachment_zps6fa3b321.jpg

On the Malverns

attachment_zps6fa3b321.jpg

10014961_10202667105512500_6383924798403

I have loads more photos...but I'm sure you can see a bit of her character here .

Lovely dog! So glad you have found Jack the right companion.

Please would you do me a big favour and tell me what harnesses those are, or pop over to the new thread I have started on doggie chat and post there. I am collecting info on harnesses and dog equipment for us all to share. Yours look very strong, and I like the big rings.

• Like 1

Lovely dog! So glad you have found Jack the right companion.

Please would you do me a big favour and tell me what harnesses those are, or pop over to the new thread I have started on doggie chat and post there. I am collecting info on harnesses and dog equipment for us all to share. Yours look very strong, and I like the big rings.

I have put a little info in your thread :)