UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

I shall not be eating any hot cross buns next week as my trip back to the UK is cancelled , due to circumstances outside my control I cannot currently leave the Sri Lanka until further notice

I was advised of this today from a phone call from the MOD , but basically I am grounded !

if I could tell people 1/100th of what goes on here behind the scenes they would think I was making it up

:ph34r:

Oh no, sad 😢

Hope you can return soon Sam

Foot doesn't feel too bad thank you, though today is the first day off the pain killers and it just has odd sensations through the foot. And apparent you can't use soap to wash bruises off xx

Oh lord Sam, you aren't under house arrest or something I hope?

My son sent my a couple of pics of the babies with their big brother..can't remember my password to put them on my usual hosting site for here but I've put them on my Facebook. The last one was of them both, cuddled up together in a moses basket. You can see just how tiny they are, they are only in about the last quarter of it!

Not been on for a while sorry. Having a bit of a rubbish time - not working due to health problems with my shoulder, trying to manage on practically no money whilst looking for a job that doesn't use my shoulder :( Floundering but just about holding on without going back on antidepressants

((((hugs)))) to everyone