UA-12921627-3 Jump to content

April All Talking

Jazz

Wow is all i can say! had the pup out for a walk and ran into a lad with a massive staff who greeted us as soon as we arrived at the field...... he checked it was ok for the dog to say hi and i said yes, he asked if i wanted to let the dogs have a run so i bit the bullet, we walked to the middle of the field and i let kota go.... she ran and had fun with Rocky but came back every time i called!!! not only that she sat at my feet and waited for the treat, i think she will sleep well this afternoon Lol. i was quite sad as the lad was saying people don't let his dog say Hi, i think that is so sad, people are missing out on meeting a cracking dog.

i must say it is an absolutely gorgeous day today here, very warm and lovely sunshine, hope it lasts for the weekend

• Like 2

Good girl Kota :wub:

It is a mixed day weather wise here - I have been driving with my roof down this afternoon though, so all is good :biggrin: I went to a spin class at a different building today with Mr G, I gave him a lift in Ana, then we went back to our gym to do some stuff on these new bikes that we have just got. After I had dropped him off at his car, I went to Tesco and bumped into fit spin instructor just as I had exited the biscuit aisle (and my healthy food was underneath my Jaffa cakes and caramel biscuits :rolleyes: :laugh: ). Not sure if he recognised me - he probably did as I was still in my gym stuff :)

hahaha Sprung Gooster... you can always fib and say you were picking them up for people at work or family Lol... bet he has a junk food day anyway, i agree deffo roof off weather today!

been down the vet with dex, he isn't a well little lad at all, had to give him liquid antibiotics OMG i thought he was going to kill me, he does a wicked impression of a rabid cat, he had a foam beard, safe to say both Conor and i are not his favourite people

Yay bathroom ceiling coming down on Monday, pushed for it today as they wanted to wait till Monday to speak to the contractors! Once that is done they can fix the rest of the flat and we can go home!! 7 months and it is down to the last 8 working days to refit the bathroom and tile and paint it, wall paper the hallway, put laminate down and skirting hoard and sort out two walls in the lounge that have gone wrong!! It will be tight but I am booking the movers for Thursday as I want to be out of here :-)

Love the doggy friend Griff, sad that others won't play with him.

xxx

You probably didn't miss it, but scrubbed it from your memory as this all started about a year ago! We has an internal leak in our bathroom that flooded (under the floorboards) our bathroom, kitchen, hallway and part of our lounge which meant that the insurance company moved us out to complete the works. We have subsequently had months and months of incompetence! Work that they said would take a maximum of 6 months but more likely 3-4 months is now up against the wall of 7 months and a lot of headaches for me pushing them to do their job. I wouldn't get work if I was as slap dash as this, but I now know why insurance quotes are so high, especially after a claim.

Moaning :tired:

Not so much a bad week griff, just a long one.

This weekend will mostly be spent walking the mutts, gardening and watching a HUGE footie match on Sunday which I'm very nervous about.

Got my half year appraisal 9am Monday so am wibbling about that too.

you and me both Merle! Been so long sinse Liverpool were any good that is novelty of winning a few games is playing hell with my stress levels.

Kennels are busy, and staff are off sick. watching our laziest staff member having to pull his weight is entertaining.

oh dear Murlte, that does sound a nightmare, hope it is soon at an end for you soon

Merledogs, enjoy the weekend, hope you get some nice sunny weather

Helly, i hope your laziest member of staff doesn't die of shock and exhaustion Lol

nothing planned for my weekend at all, will walk the pup and that is it!

You probably didn't miss it, but scrubbed it from your memory as this all started about a year ago! We has an internal leak in our bathroom that flooded (under the floorboards) our bathroom, kitchen, hallway and part of our lounge which meant that the insurance company moved us out to complete the works. We have subsequently had months and months of incompetence! Work that they said would take a maximum of 6 months but more likely 3-4 months is now up against the wall of 7 months and a lot of headaches for me pushing them to do their job. I wouldn't get work if I was as slap dash as this, but I now know why insurance quotes are so high, especially after a claim.

that sounds a total nightmare , any idea when you can move home ?